Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

What is the biggest game of CMBO you have played?

By biggest game I mean points and or map -- I was given a great map of Berlin but I can not remember who (I lost my e-mails so I can not give him credit)-- anyway it is about 2500 x2500 and I am using 17,000 allied and 10,000 axis-- 60 turns- it will take awhile but I will enjoy-- just curious

--

Two of my biggest were "August Bank Holiday" (vs. AI) and "The Big Valley" (PBEM). The PBEM files in Big Valley were as large as 4 MB.

I'm currently playing Franko's operation "We Fight and Die Here" vs. the AI as part of a lingering (maybe for years?) farewell to CMBO. That one's pretty darn big, also, and long--13 battles, 25 turns each.

6000 point, armor only, on a map of the Waterloo battlefield. It's for the final round of the Tank Tournament at WarfareHQ, and it's still ongoing. PBEM files up to 7MB, ouch. We're playing by one of Scipio's rules, similar to Short-75. My opponent has apparently bought only Daimlers, which if I do the math for his 6000 points, would indicate he has about 90 of them. Perhaps 50 of them are burning now. I've lost 3 of 4 Pumas and a couple of StuGs, out of about 40. StuGs are tough for that 40mm to get through. And even 10% hit chances add up when you've got 20 StuGs shooting at you at one time :D