Battlefront - How do you stay sane with all the nitpickiness here?

Originally posted by MRoadster:

...{unimportant non-Peng drivel excised for the good of humanity} ...

BTW, I've never understood the joys of the neverending Peng threads...

It's just this sort of anti-American nonsense and crappy attitude that allowed the British Empire to decline and eventually give up Canada.

With that kind of attitude laddy me lad, you never WILL understand the Peng Threads ... we don't understand YOU either so I suppose fair's fair.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MRoadster:

It's just this sort of anti-American nonsense and crappy attitude that allowed the British Empire to decline and eventually give up Canada.

With that kind of attitude laddy me lad, you never WILL understand the Peng Threads ... we don't understand YOU either so I suppose fair's fair.

Joe</font>

Joe</font>

Joe</font>

Just to set the record straight. I'm American and I like Canadians and Brits. I've never understood some people's condescending attitude towards them (maybe I don't get the teasing-dry-wit "humor"). Maybe they've just never been to Canada? It's a truly beautiful country.

Originally posted by japinard:

Just to set the record straight. I'm American and I like Canadians and Brits. I've never understood some people's condescending attitude towards them (maybe I don't get the teasing-dry-wit "humor"). Maybe they've just never been to Canada? It's a truly beautiful country.

Eh? Have you ever been here? We suck. We deserve everything we get, and more. It ain't beautiful here...it just hasn't been polluted yet.

The sooner you and Seanachi realize what Canuckianites have known for years the quicker y'all can invade and put us out of your misery.

Or sumfink. Just ask Joe if there's anything I missed.

We suck. We deserve everything we get, and more. It ain't beautiful here...it just hasn't been polluted yet.

The sooner you and Seanachi realize what Canuckianites have known for years the quicker y'all can invade and put us out of your misery.

Or sumfink. Just ask Joe if there's anything I missed.

Just because you live in the East doesn't mean the rest of the country sucks that much... Ok so your from the flat lands no wonder you think the country sucks... haha

tongue.gif

[ December 08, 2002, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

Well, since this thread has obvioulsy degraded itself to the point of discussing Canada I will have to lock it up and shoo the discussion into the Peng thread. If I didn't, next thing you know we will start having to listen to how much better their hockey teams would be if their players didn't populate the starting lineups of the best US teams. Or rubbing it in about how pissy our beer is compared to theirs. Or somefink similar, eh? smile.gif

Steve