European manual query

Apache

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I like having a pdf manual!! It's my preferred solution...

I can

1) Have a "monstrous" manual with all the charts, graphs, diagrams, indexes etc that a grog could desire for almost zero production costs...

2) print it out, mark it up and underline it.

3) spill coffee over it without getting stressed out.

4)take it to read at work and people think I'm "researching".

5) easily remove certain pages with relevant charts to keep them handy and together.

6) Laminate particularly important pages that I use over and over again.

7) Spiral bind it so I don't have to worry about the thing falling to bits (or id it does fall to bits, have a new one within a few minutes insteadof having to write off and wait for postie...)

So it's a big thumbs up for pdf manuals....keep it up BTS this is a step in the right direction as far as I'm concerned...

edited because I can't count...

[ September 20, 2002, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Pak_43 ]

Fred, sorry, personal insults dont work on me...Im quite happy to say Im above that and I wont hurl them back at you smile.gif

If you cant understand why CDV wont allow us to sell into Europe then Im guessing the education system you went through may need a good overhaul, as this seems like a pretty basic concept to me. No, we dont like it but its the real world and nothing can change that, no matter how much we or you whine. It appears you have no solution either as you find it much easier to dodge the issue than attempt to discuss it, so little more can come out of this discussion.

Guys, Im going to take Apaches advice and lock this one up. To those whom truely want the best we can do, keep an eye out for an announcement about this as soon as we sort out the details smile.gif

Dan

PS : Thanks for the thoughtful comments guys!

[ September 20, 2002, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]