The Peng Challenge Demo - Download at Your Own Risk

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Lard: "I have a cousin who's a real idiot. No wait... I think that's me I'm thinking of."

Blah, blah, blah, where were you when I fell off the feckin thing on the way home?</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Like you even made it off the dock. You probably woke up curled up in the parking lot.

Oh no, any idiot can fall off the dock.

It takes true talent to fall off in the middle of the lake while the boat is running.

Did I mention I was on the swim team?

aussiearticle.jpg

Just a little gift to you sods. By posting this little article I have again recieved a death threat from down under, plus a few choice e-mails and even one public post. My question is, why are Aussies so completely without humor?

Noba my esteemed comrad, what is wrong with your collective psych down there. Is the constant diet of sheep? Is it the raging headache acquired from always hanging upside down? Is it the fact that you are surrounded by marsupials and have pouch envy? Please help me understand this!!

By the way Mace, I underlined certian choice lines of the article. Feel free to insert sheep or wanking off into those lines.

Originally posted by dalem:

Like you even made it off the dock. You probably woke up curled up in the parking lot.

Um, wasn't Lard already curled up in the parking lot when I drove Joe back to the Rest Home?

Originally posted by Lars:

Oh no, any idiot can fall off the dock.

Your qualifications are impeccable, Lard.

It takes true talent to fall off in the middle of the lake while the boat is running.

Did I mention I was on the swim team?

So is the boat still circling the lake sans occupants? Not that I wish to imply that no driver would in any way be less hazardous than you driving was, Lard. But now you've gone and made me curious.

Papa

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

aussiearticle.jpg

Just a little gift to you sods. By posting this little article I have again recieved a death threat from down under, plus a few choice e-mails and even one public post. My question is, why are Aussies so completely without humor?

Noba my esteemed comrad, what is wrong with your collective psych down there. Is the constant diet of sheep? Is it the raging headache acquired from always hanging upside down? Is it the fact that you are surrounded by marsupials and have pouch envy? Please help me understand this!!

By the way Mace, I underlined certian choice lines of the article. Feel free to insert sheep or wanking off into those lines.

You plagiarising idiot, Slagheap! My rapier-witted former Liege Eevil Berli already posted this one on PAGE 5 - DOH!!!

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Given the Oddstralians in here, this is not surprising

{Oh, I fergot yer can't reed!}

To wit Moi responded most appropos:

So, stick that in ya' pipe, ya belated tosser!

Sir Flamin' Inflamed AJ

Humble *HoBKnOb

{*That's "House of Berli Knight Observant" to you cretinous *nanobes}

{*A nanobe is 10 times smaller than a *microbe, you ignoramus's}

{*A microbe is pretty damn small so that makes you cretinous nanobes even more *small}

{*Since small = insignificant, read nanobe to be 10 TIMES X INSIGNIFICANT! That's pretty darned insignificant in MY book!}

[ August 26, 2002, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

You plagiarising idiot, Slagheap! My rapier-witted former Liege Eevil Berli already posted this one on PAGE 5 - DOH!!!

But my dear simpleton. He did not post it from the direction I am posting from, that Aussies lack even the smallest sense of humor god granted a toad. Now, in your case, that is very apparent, but what I want is to hear from a real Aussie what they think about why it seems so many Aussies suck lemons each morning. Thus I decided that Noba, who is ten times the Aussie you are, should answer me that riddle.

Ya know, victory does indeed taste sweet. It tastes like napalm smells in the morning...or somefink.

Once again, dalem's apple-cheeked, corn fed, homies failed to wrest a small hamlet (or Laertes, even) from my jack-booted thugs.

Final tally: 86-14, a total victory for the bad guys. That's TOTAL VICTORY for those of you suffering from myopia.

What the Focker! There is a grand gathering of poolers and this is all that gets posted? Hell, it was more interesting around here when Emma and Persephone were redecorating!

Last night I drank some malt liquor and played 3 TCP combat mission games. I also took our new puppy outside to go to the bathroom a few times.

Again, tonight, I am drinking malt liquor.

Does that satisfy you curiosity, Oh Evil One?

Originally posted by Leeo:

I also took our new puppy outside to go to the bathroom a few times.

Most of us manage to go to the bathroom by ourselves by the time we're your age.

But even aside from that I find it disturbing that you inflicted the experience upon the puppy - I can imagine that you want the company of an ignorant animal 'cos it's your peer, but it's still disturbing.

And don't you owe me a turn or somethink??

Originally posted by Mike:

And don't you owe me a turn or somethink??

See, the thing here is, you owe me (along with every other Tom, Dick and Harry) evidence that you possess a brain. Preferably one that is congruent to one of human origin. Preferably one that is located within your own hollow cranium.

Do I hear an echo?

Do I hear an echo?

Probably.

That'd be the one thought you've ever had bouncing around all lonely like.

It's probably looking for a puppy to keep it company.

Originally posted by Noba:

Why don't you take that clan of yours and stick in the nearest Loch, to see if it floats. While you're at it..try yourself, too.

Noba.

Ah kin visualize tha corpulent Burswood dunny washer noo, hunched o'er tha confusin' keyburrd, peckin' awah at tha pesky keys, sniggerin' tae hais shtyupid sailf as hae ekes oot a laboured taunt. Wha dinye wheel ye flyblown carcass oot ontae tha Kwinana Freeway an' defile tha front' o' sum Freeo bound speedin' combi? Ye poot sniffin' Sand Groper.

Wha tha heck as a "noba" anyhoo? As tha' leek "dobba noba butter"? Sir Yeknodathon o' tha Thistle, were ye noo takin' care o' tha Nobbits? Thas wun's still squeakin'. Cud ye back oop tha lorry fer another run laddie?

Last night I drank some malt liquor and played 3 TCP combat mission games. I also took our new puppy outside to go to the bathroom a few times.

Again, tonight, I am drinking malt liquor.

Does that satisfy you curiosity, Oh Evil One?

My, your life is about as interesting as watching paint dry

Jeez you Aussies are so shallow - not interested in anything except looks!!

well give the guinea pig a break - you wouldn't look to well either if you'd just had your dragon slapped by a mad Scotsman defecating into your malt liquer!!

My, your life is about as interesting as watching paint dry

Spoken with the voice of experience, no doubt. I'll bet when BeerGut isn't watching paint dry (hey wait, do you have paint in Hades, BeerGut?), he sits and watches new ridges form on that chitinous carapace of his.

Papa