The Peng Challenge Demo - Download at Your Own Risk

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Friday is 4.5 times worse than my Monday and I'm a bit confused. I thought that I was destined to have difficult Monday's until the end of my days yet my last Monday wasn't that bad and this Friday feels like a cheese grater on my ((edited)).

I would request that the giver of Bad Monday's get his schedule straight because this is just too confusing.

Originally posted by Lars:

OGSF is a right proper fat b*st*ard.

And I feel like a frog in a bucket.

Ah but don't we ALL feel that way, I know I do.

Speaking of frogs, buckets and babes in bikinis, have we settled on the plans for Sunday? I've confirmed that I have no corporate shindigs so my afternoon/evening are pretty much open.

Joe

p.s. Everyone can just disregard the frogs, buckets and babes ... less said the better and all that you know.

Well fnerk. Fnerk fnerk fnerk.

Fnerk.

Simon wins again. AGAIN dummit!! I wouldn't mind so much, but that useless keeper of whatever Lorak isn't keeping the unladder current so there is no longer any honor in losing so many times. Did I mention how much I hate him? No? Well I do, and lots.

And in our Gamiest Bastage contest that continues, Lurker has proven himself to be a right gamey bastage. The nerve...actually killing a Super Pershing! Didn't someone tell him they can't be killed? No? Nevermind then.

And then there is Beman. Using M8's to kill UberPzIv's with those [censored] slower than Mace turrets. The swine. Wasn't he told that they couldn't kill...aw forget it.

Did someone mention Mace? The useless Horsetradeium hasn't sent a turn in...forever. I assume he's quite busy having his way with himself so I suppose I should cut him some slack. Now just how much slack is there above the noose anyways?

As for the rest of you, and I'm sure you know who you are....

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

This Friday is 4.5 times worse than my Monday and I'm a bit confused. I thought that I was destined to have difficult Monday's until the end of my days yet my last Monday wasn't that bad and this Friday feels like a cheese grater on my ((edited)).

I like to offer a change of pace now and then to really f**k with your mind. Glad to see my efforts have not been wasted

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I thought...

Doubtful

...Mike The Gnat was the gnat. Are you getting confused Berli? Feel the need for a bit of a lie down?
No confusion. You are but one Gnat in a swarm. Not nearly annoying enough for coventry, nor clever enough for true notice

It's a beautiful summer day, so Persephone decides to wander down to the paddock with a basket full of assorted vegies for Yeknod. She discovers the gate to the paddock open and no Donkey. All that is left in the paddock is a deflated inflatable Berli doll and a little pointy red hat lying on the ground near the gate...

Is it possible that the Gnome and the Donkey have run off together?

Persephone

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Speaking of frogs, buckets and babes in bikinis, have we settled on the plans for Sunday? I've confirmed that I have no corporate shindigs so my afternoon/evening are pretty much open.

We are on for 5 o'clock sundowners at Lord Fletcher's on Lake Minnetonka.

I'll be the guy with the full drink, bikini babe on the arm, and a pained expression when you show up.

Intolerable! Simply intolerable I say.

Well, someone had to say it. We were slipping in The Ratings. The Scunthorpian Donkey hasn't even bothered to mention how much he enjoyed our little sing-song. Has he caught the same bug as that obnoxious character who rooted for Grimsby? Is work contagious?

Stay tuned for next hours episode of "Damn, what a hot summer we have here in Sweden."

[ August 23, 2002, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: Geier ]

Originally posted by Geier:

Intolerable! Simply intolerable I say.

Well, someone had to say it. We were slipping in The Ratings. The Scunthorpian Donkey hasn't even bothered to mention how much he enjoyed our little sing-song. Has he caught the same bug as that obnoxious character who rooted for Grimsby? Is work contagious?

Stay tuned for next hours episode of "Damn, what a hot summer we have here in Sweden."

I bothered. And then fell over.

Yeknod