Will Peng Challenge the Doodads?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lurkur:

Lorak:

The crucial part of that statement is FROM Ohio. I think you'll agree with me that as woeful as that condition is, it is infinitely preferable to being someone IN Ohio.

Lurk

So amusing, boys. Yes, just so amusing. I laughed so hard, you could hear a pin drop.

Originally posted by Lurkur:

Lorak:

The crucial part of that statement is FROM Ohio. I think you'll agree with me that as woeful as that condition is, it is infinitely preferable to being someone IN Ohio.

Lurk

Oh my Dear God!!!!

You mean there are people that still choose to live there?!

Lorak

Originally posted by Lorak:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lurkur:

Lorak:

Lurk

Oh my Dear God!!!!

You mean there are people that still choose to live there?!

Lorak</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Oddly enough, I don't feel at all threatened by a person who lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, a town who's very name begs to be sprayed by the likes of Porky Pig and some other southern-type "gentleman" who for reasons known only to himself, still says his interests include "computer gamming".

But, I must mention that being ganged up on by the two of you does indeed make me wonder. Lorak and Lurker. The names are so similar, I want to ask: Which twin has the Tony?"

Ahh, yes. A typo in my profile. Sorry that my intrest are so limited. But I understand the need for someone from Ohio to include "reading".

For some strange reason I always took that one for granted.

I am sure you on the other hand felt the need to add it. Shows you are proud that your three years of nights spent at the local mission/soup kitchen paid off.

I am sorry that you feel us pittsburgh natives are ganging up on you. Please don't take offense.

We would hate for you to pack up your toys into a moving van and leave for Baltimore, as is the habit of those from Ohio.

Originally posted by Lorak:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Oddly enough, I don't feel at all threatened by a person who lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, a town who's very name begs to be sprayed by the likes of Porky Pig and some other southern-type "gentleman" who for reasons known only to himself, still says his interests include "computer gamming".

But, I must mention that being ganged up on by the two of you does indeed make me wonder. Lorak and Lurker. The names are so similar, I want to ask: Which twin has the Tony?"

Ahh, yes. A typo in my profile. Sorry that my intrest are so limited. But I understand the need for someone from Ohio to include "reading".

For some strange reason I always took that one for granted.

I am sure you on the other hand felt the need to add it. Shows you are proud that your three years of nights spent at the local mission/soup kitchen paid off.

I am sorry that you feel us pittsburgh natives are ganging up on you. Please don't take offense.

We would hate for you to pack up your toys into a moving van and leave for Baltimore, as is the habit of those from Ohio.</font>

Rock me Amadeus!

Boo: Writhing in the crushing grip of my superior play.

Croda: Writhing in the crushing grip of my superior play.

Leeo: Writhing in the crushing grip of my superior play.

Dorosh: Writhing in the crushing grip of my superior play.

Originally posted by dalem:

Rock me Amadeus!

Boo: Writhing in the crushing grip of my superior play.

Croda: Writhing in the crushing grip of my superior play.

Leeo: Writhing in the crushing grip of my superior play.

Dorosh: Writhing in the crushing grip of my superior play.

Ahem! An' wha aboot tha gam tha' ye jus' belly-ooped ain wi' mae, Jimmy?

Ahem!!

Lorak. I hereby announce another historic LOSS be recorded agin my not-as-yet-entered name in the book of foul deeds. I proudly make that 4 to date.

Let it be recorded that the sly scumbag known as CMPlaguer didst foully slay my brave Hamstertruppen on the LAST gamey turn of a scenario MOI offered to him fairly and squarely. Now there's gratitude for ya!! Not withstanding that there were NO cursed Ami's within coo-ee of the main VL - as <U>clearly</U> evidenced by the piccy my faithfull war correspondent Max VonSchlidenow schnapped at that fateful moment.

Herewith:

9870609.jpg

and the HORROR...!!! I demand future recompense, Mr Plaguer!!

9870612.jpg

AJ

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

there were NO cursed Ami's within coo-ee of the main VL - as <U>clearly</U> evidenced by the piccy

Bah! You just can't see my guys because they're dumpster diving in those shocked halftracks, grubbing souvenirs. You know: belt buckles, pistols, scalps. That sort of thing.

Anyhow, let it be known that AJ has maintained the Aussie code of honor, which is to lose cheerfully. He got the lose part smack-on right, and the cheerfully part almost, well, pretty much right (apart from occasional outbursts of uncontrollable sobbing, weeping, groaning, gnashing of teeth, whining, denial of the importance of winning, undermining of the point of the scenario, existential questioning of the value of wargaming in a cold godless universe, and mention of how he'd rather be at the pub having a beer gazing fondly on his fellow marsupiels).

[ May 22, 2002, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: CMplayer ]

<big>DAMMIT</big> Seanachai and Berli, quit yer pouting and get thee back to the MBT! The joy of pissing in your boots has worn thin and I, for one, would like to see your Olde bones once more beside the fire. Not your full carcass, mind you, but at least your bones.

The pool, though briefly bathed in the fresh aire of your absence, has become somewhat the "Denny's" of hate. You know what you'll get, but there's no verve, no vim, no vigor.

OK, boys and girls, it's Wednesday morning. I haven't had any coffee and I didn't get much sleep. Why am I telling you this? Because the following progress report is lacking my usual wit, creativity and...other neat things. I realize that this is quite a let down for all of you, but all I can say is, "Bite me."

dalem: After his mad dash through my right flank, it seems his slovenly dressed Americans are plumb tuckered out. Time for my brilliant counter attack. Now, if I could only find some troops...

Aussie Jeff #1: Too many moves. Not enough ammo. We're beating each other over the head with local French people. I think I'm winning.

Aussie Jeff Laghout! : The terrain looks a lot like your basic West Virginian front yard. Wrecked vehicles as far as the eye can see. All we need are a couple of refrigerators to round out the scene. I may be winning this too, but more of his tanks keep appearing.

Sock Monkey: Haven't received a move in a couple of weeks. That's OK, he was winning.

Yeknodathon #1: Say hi to my tanks! Now say "Goodnight Gracie."

Yekno/Berli/Goanna (aka the Butt-Crack of Doom): Almost two thirds done and we FINALLY run into each other. Much shooting. Sounds like a Mexican wedding.

OGSF: I pound him with my arty. He pounds me with his arty. I move my tanks up. He knocks them out. Then he taunts me with that ersatz Scots/git accent making me want to grind his bones to make my bread. It's just a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

R_Leete: Needs to send me a move.

Dear Peng,

I am tired...so very tired.

I have always kept to a few simple rules of parenthood.

a) Never show fear

B) Never admit being wrong

c) Never allow the children to outnumber the adults in any given situation.

Well my "life partner" has bogged off yet again to "far away work" and I am left facing the two smiling cherubs my obviously tainted seed has brought into the light of this world.

These two beaming bouncey babies who at Christmas bring a warm and joy to my normally rum soaked heart.

But as soon as there thankless mother leaves..those smiles get teeth and those looks of glee change into Satanic sneers of lunacy.

Oh yes wittness the Birth of Satan Babies..life sucking pit vipers of Chez Capt.

First there is my daughter..ah joy of my heart and spittin image of her blessed mother. She becomes a dominatrix Demon Lady who has to toture her little brother at every turn, when she isn't telling me exactly what I am doing wrong on any given subject. I swear she feels that the "nag quota" in my life has grown low since the departure of my Sweet Baboo and that she must fill the gap.

And of course we can't save really feminine issues for when Ma gets home. We have to argue about make-up, earings and hair. Thank god sex hasn't sprung it's sticky head (no pun intended) but the summer is just starting. Right now they are ok that "Babies come from a Mommy's tummy" but I am sure it won't be long until they wonder just how the little bastards get there.

Now my son. Spittin image of his father. He is a real brooder. And nothing lights up my day faster than a blunt refusal to eat anything but oatmeal. Now the some may say "fine go hungry" but we tried that and the Neo-Nazi Training ground we call a pre-school damn near had Social Service on us because we said fine and let him skip breaky.

So quickly we learned my boy's stubborness and pigheadedness (not my fault) is at a truly gifted level. But he is a bright boy and unlike his sister who can be brought into line with sufficient threats of punishment, he can be negotiated with..mosty times.

I do not mean bribed but a compromise can normally be found. Unless he really gets the bit in his teeth and then...well then I get the priest.

Now the other thing about my blessed man-child, is he is well into "Question stage". Why are we passing that truck? Why is that truck driver going so slow? Why don't the police pull him over? Well why don't you tell the police what to do if you pay them? and so forth and so on.

I am proud of his inquisitive nature and desire to explore his surrounding but I swear if he asks me one more freakin question I am going to walk in front of a bus!

Well this week is my daughters ballet performance and I have to sign off to do French Braids and make-up...(please kill me)

Your humble servant

The_Capt

Originally posted by idjit:

You are all a bunch of pillocks! I challenge you all!

Indeed. Judging by your moniker, you seem to be an honest bloke. I also see that you've extended that honesty to your profile. Since honesty is so important to you, why don't you admit that you are the one who is challenged by anything more complicated than breathing.

We don't thank you for your sub-human interest. Now kindly SOD-OFF.

Originally posted by some moron:

[sNIP]......[/sNIP]!

By Berli's Beard!!! Bozo......ATTACK that ... that ....... thingy!!! **CRUNCH..!!..CHOMP!!** - atta boy - sink those canines in!!

I feel your turgid presence at the front door might be needed more often, for alack the infestation of juvenile, mindless and worthless SSN's continues unabated......

Oh, and don't forget to bury the bones in Boo_Radley's backyard when yer finished.

AJ

{Knight Errant - House of Berli}

What has happened to the MBT?

Joe was right...it is getting too nice. Where are the taunts? This thread is just becoming another ladder. It's not about the score. It's all about the taunts. Where is the hatred? What happened to needing a pair but not bragging about it? Yeknodathon who's pair was taken away in an unfortunate surgical procedure, has more of a pair than the whole lot of you! No wonder the Olde Ones have left...you bore them. You have to be extremely pathetic to be able to bore an Olde One. They who are so easily amused. It used to be frightening for an SSN to wander into the pool...now it is no different than any of the grog threads on the outerboards. Well...are you up to showing that you really have a pair? Or are you going to continue to brag about them?

Continue on being the useless pillocks you are if that is what you wish. This idjit is not impressed.

You are all a bunch of pillocks! I challenge you all!

I only have two things to say to you, fidget.

V) Sod Off

ibid) Sod Off

I do realize that it is in actuality the same thing, but I feel that the repitition was needed to pound the concept in that pointy little thing you call a head. I also realize that by making you read twice as much as you would normally have had to, I run the risk of tiring you out from all the lip moving you must have done. Call it tough love. Or tough loathing. Whatever.

What has happened to the MBT?

This idjit is not impressed.

Ah, you are under the mistaken impression that we give a flying feck about opinion. Our interest in impressing you is akin to our interest in where our dinner goes once it has been processed and excreted. Were you the nit on a flea on the cat that I ran over on the way to work, you would still have attained a higher level of self-actualization than is currently within your reach.

Go away. Go tell your pet stick, a.k.a. your friend, that you can now die happy for having posted in the Cesspool, and then kindly jam aforementioned stick into your right ear until it intersects your left cochlea. Rinse, Repeat. Surely even you can follow these simple instructions?