Thank God Ewan McGregor Aint Singing! CMMOS 3.02 Released! Now with Sound Support!!!!

madmatt, the link to "CMMOS v3.02" main file is incorrect. you have it going to ftp://ftp.combatmission.com/gordon/CMMOSv3.02/CMMOS_v3.02.ex

gotta add an e at the end bro ;)

also, the misc download link is wrong as well. you have:

ftp://ftp.combatmission.com/gordon/CMMOSv3.02/CMMOS_Misc_RuleSets

it should be:

ftp://ftp.combatmission.com/gordon/CMMOSv3.02/CMMOS_Misc_RuleSets_v1.00.exe

[ May 12, 2002, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Patgod ]

By the way, if someone with Dreamweaver 4 wants to help with the HTML formating for me (Read: Do all the work while I take the credit) we can get the rest of the CMMOS mod list updated and posted much sooner than my busy ass will allow. I have the HTML template all set, its just a matter of importing the data from the list that Gordon supplied me with. Time consuming drudgery but not all that hard to do. Email me if you want to volunteer for this task. I really want someone with Dreamweaver though as thats what I used to do what you see now.

Madmatt

Originally posted by John O'Reilly:

Excellent work Madmatt et al, no where can I find those CMMOS compatible Axis uniform mods?

Be sure and READ the news on CMHQ. All the other CMMOS mods will be posted soon (sooner if I get a volunteer to format the list for me).

Madmatt

[ May 12, 2002, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

After dling all the new CMMOS exe files (as well as all the new BMP files) I end up with only allied winter, common wealth, and US French files on the mod selector. No Germans, buildings, terrain, ect. I've deleted and re-installed all the files again with the same results. Any suggestions?

I had some trouble installing the Rule Sets. The first one installed just fine, but the others didn't actually install although the self extracting programs did "self extract." After installing them all (or so I thought), when I ran CMMOS only the first rule set I installed actually worked. I had to manually shut down several programs started by the installer via Alt-Ctrl-Del. Then I launched the next Rule Set installer, which worked, but then I had to manually shut it down again before installing the next rule set. I did this for each rule set and they all work fine now.