NEW MOD Tiger ausf E

available here:Tiger ausf E tiger_e.jpg

Thank you all for your opinions on my MOD. To be honest, it's my debut on the field of games. Although it's a timeconsuming work, it's so fascinating and not difficult at all. Like Tom said, MOD is based on 3D objects which I made just for this particular purpose. I tried to make textures in such a way that you could modify them (and I noticed that some of you have already changed something) : made darker, changed colors - without the loss of details. This is why MOD may seem to be a bit too bright. However it all depends on individual interests (and your screens' set up) :)

I'd like to apologize you all in advance, that the driver in the modification is not in the middle of the hatch. I had to choose between realistic localization of the hatch or adjustment to the interpretation of MC creators' (which in my opinion is just sensational). I chose the truth :)

Right now I'm working on the winter version of the Tiger (covered with lime). It will probably be a bit slovenly. :)

If the CM community wants to see MOD of a different vehicle that I can make I'll accept any orders. My question would be what you wanna see. I'm waiting for your suggestions.

Again, thanks a lot

Regards

PS. Marcus, the defect was removed. Thanx

[ May 07, 2002, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Graal ]

Graal.jpg

Gentleman,

some more infos about Tomasz Danilowicz and his stunning work:

The MOD is based on a 3D rendering of a "Tiger" he made in 3 D Studio Max.All textures were done with Photoshop. To see more of his virtual arts, go to www.g-r-a-a-l.com.

BTW: I did some alternative versions on this great Tiger ( without touching the original concept ). On the pic above you see

1.) The original artwork by Tomasz

2.) A more softened and subdued version for darker/toned down CM battlefields.

3.) A winterized version.

All files can be found on the " Axis Armor " mod page on the TCMHQ website.

Cheers

Tom

[ May 15, 2002, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: Tom TCMHQ ]

All right! Very nice job Graal. This mod will be seeing a lot of action in the game I'm sure. I do believe it's one of the neatest one's I've seen and I've seen quite a few nice ones. Outstanding job and thanks.

...quite nice, indeed. let's hope the subdued variant will become available at some point.

...also graal, if it is another project you are hankerin' for, the nashorn, as well as the hummel have been neglected for some time.

in any event, thanks for the great work thus far.

Originally posted by Graal:

If the CM community wants to see MOD of a different vehicle that I can make I'll accept any orders. My question would be what you wanna see. I'm waiting for your suggestions.

I'd suggest the M18 if you have also interest for the Allies vehicules (the skill you don't lack for sure :cool: )

Great work with that Tiger!

Originally posted by Tom TCMHQ:

Graal.jpg

Gentleman,

some more infos about Tomasz Danilowicz and his stunning work:

The MOD is based on a 3D rendering of a "Tiger" he made in 3 D Studio Max.All textures were done with Photoshop. To see more of his virtual arts, go to www.g-r-a-a-l.com.

BTW: I did some alternative versions on this great Tiger ( without touching the original concept ). On the pic above you see

1.) The original artwork by Tomasz

2.) A more softened and subdued version for darker/toned down CM battlefields.

3.) A winterized version.

If i get the OK form the original author , I will post the new " Tiger Pack " ASAP.

Cheers

Tom

have these beauties been released?

That Winter Tiger is a REALLY nice job

when and where can we get those?

Nice job on the subdued version TOO! smile.gif

-tom w