Boots & Tracks Times - Now Available!

The Boots & Tracks team is pleased to announce that the September issue of the team newsletter, the Boots & Tracks Times, is now available.

(NOTE: this is about a 240kb .pdf file - it requires Adobe Acrobat to open.)

This month's issue has an interview with Moon of BFC, as well as a quiz and general information about what the team has been up to this past month.

I really have to give credit here to Terry "CapitalistDogInChina" McLaughlan. This was his idea and his show from day one. It was originally written as a team-internal newsletter, but his August "Times" was so good we insisted that he offer it to a wider audience. Its really impressive stuff and he deserves high praise for it in the team's opinion.

Anyway, we plan to make this a monthly event; if any member of the community is interested in receiving this newsletter via e-mail, feel free to contact me (my e-mail listed in my sig block). Future issues will have interviews with other B&T team members and Battlefront.Com employees, and various feature articles by B&T team members and members of the Combat Mission community.

I encourage everyone to take a look and see the product of Terry's hard work. Any feedback or requests as to content or design would naturally be appreciated as well. Thanks!

Scott

Are you at work or somewhere where they limit the websites you can visit?

What browser and what version of it are you using. MGO is using PHP which I have seen creating some problems with Netscape 4.x.

WWB