Any Sneak Preview in Southern Ontario?

Originally posted by Boris Balaban:

Any Sneak Preview in Southern Ontario? smile.gif

Any Sneak Preview close to Southern Ontario? :(

good question?

Buffalo is close

I think if there were Beta Testers in Buffalo we would have heard about it by now? :confused:

-tom w

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

I think if there were Beta Testers in Buffalo we would have heard about it by now? :confused:

-tom w

Come on Tom, you should know that BTS would not stoop as low as to take on Beta-testers from Buffalo. They have some modicum of pride and standards.

These Buffalo people go to Toronto to shop. Enough said...

Originally posted by Andreas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

-tom w

Come on Tom, you should know that BTS would not stoop as low as to take on Beta-testers from Buffalo. They have some modicum of pride and standards.

These Buffalo people go to Toronto to shop. Enough said...</font>

Originally posted by Andreas:

Sorry Tom, unfortunately for you I am in London UK, not London Ontario...

Hi Andreas,

You know, I knew that smile.gif

I was hinting at "seeding" a copy of the beta of CMBB to "someone" in South Ontario :rolleyes:

You know, Someone trustworthy who would host and demo the latest build smile.gif ???

Just a thought ;)

-tom w

[ July 11, 2002, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

<font color=blue>Heh, you mean Canadian Immigration actually got it right for once? :D

If Southern Ontario gets a CMBB preview, then Alberta is seceding, no ifs, ands or buts. I'll be leading the riots personally.

I bet you guys didn't know that the version that ships to Ontario will also be missing the SS runes because of the ultra-PC outlook there so close to the nation's capital. Have fun, kiddies! tongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

<font color=blue>Heh, you mean Canadian Immigration actually got it right for once? :D

If Southern Ontario gets a CMBB preview, then Alberta is seceding, no ifs, ands or buts. I'll be leading the riots personally.

I bet you guys didn't know that the version that ships to Ontario will also be missing the SS runes because of the ultra-PC outlook there so close to the nation's capital. Have fun, kiddies! tongue.gif </font>

In that case I may drive to Maine when the game is released and pick one up! :mad: If not I should have it shipped to my dad in Florida. More controls in Canada.

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

well it WAS a good idea...

nice to see who is close by and active on the forum here in southern Ont,

cheers smile.gif

-tom w

... still active... but CM can't compare to motorcycling in this weather....

smile.gif

First there was Chigaco....

then South Carolina, there was one in Southern California and Utah, then, London England.

Now Wellington, Melbbourne and Sydney :eek: !

What gives?

AND still nothing anywhere near Southern Ont :confused:

bah!

-tom w