BO/BB vet looking forward to his AK arrival. What improvements can I look forward to?

Hi gang,

After more then a year long pause from CM (and most other games), I finally ordered CMAK. While I wait for it to arrive in the mail, regal me with stories about the improvements compared to the previous incarnations of CM. I've read the official changes (dust clouds, etc.), but what changes have made the biggest difference in gameplay or enjoyment for you?

I'll start with something I noticed in the demo. Those American squads seem to have lots more ammo and tank busting power than the poor ruskies did.

In the desert that dreaded 88 will kick up a nice cloud of dust when it fires, giving away its position and possible obscuring the target for a bit before it can fire another shot.

--

For a (very) brief period the Lee is the game's übertank.

--

Moving vehicles kick up a lot of dust. When you see a dust cloud on the other side of a hill you think "Trucks? ...or Tigers?"

--

English speaking voices - including Australians (after all those foreign tongues in CMBB)

--

Four types of Staghound AC and five(?) Valentine types in the game. Remember to grab my from-scratch Staghound & Valentine mods when/if cmmods.com ever comes back up.