**New PzIV G (late) and CMBB Hetzer mods at Zimorodok.org**

They're heeeere!

at:

www.zimorodok.org

MikeyD Total Redo PzIV G (late) in a camou style to compliment Gurra's excellent halftrack mods. Another completely reworked PzIV. A must-have mod:

Pz4Glate.jpg

Also a CMBB/CMBO compatible ambush camou Hetzer WITH FOLIAGE! Also included are alt. winter art for CMBB (do not use if you've already got a winter Hetzer mod installed).

HetzerCMBB.jpg

Zimorodok's been a great asset to the CM community lately. Let's keep on supporting him!

"...whats up with the xtrastuff mac duplicates?"

A combination of ancient mac system 8.6 and a cheapo freeware Zipit utility :D

Some months ago my computer was totally erased and reformated so I took the opportunity to obtain a fancy up-to-date Zipit utility, and ...nobody could open them! So til I update my old mac I'm sticking with my trusty (though crappy) old freeware.

Oh, and by the way, sorry about all the duplicate mod announcements on the boards. :rolleyes:

[ May 24, 2005, 07:15 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

• 2 months later...

They look superb!, top work (as always) Mikey D, cant wait to see them in-game. Would love some more 'foliaged' afv's (especially SP guns) for the Normandy battles, most footage i see of that theater, the vehicles look like mobile bushes!

edit...hmmm, i cant find either of these mods on zimorodoks site ?

[ August 15, 2005, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: JaegerMeister ]