There's Only One Thing That I Hate More Than Australia, That's the Commonwealth Mafia

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JonS:

where's me fecking turn, you neo-imperialist wanker.

That's Mister Neo-Imperialist Wanker to you, me lad!

It'll be along. Momentarily. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You're like a bunch of Southern Froggies! Too bloody lazy to send a setup!

Okay, I'll look to Satan for this one. He hates me, you know. On the other hand, I've slept on his fecking floor, after drinking his damn booze. What he feels about you Aussie buggers isn't worth repeating to any creature that doesn't express itself solely in terms of curses and scatology.

Look for a setup soon, You Left Wing, Aussie Horror, Commonwealth bugger!

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

I'm starting to understand where Jon S is coming from.

Regards

Jim R.

LOL, he cracks me up, if we have caused a septic tank that much agro, who ever have done it I congratulate them on a job well done.

Hmmm I don't remember the septics saving us, We didn't ask you to come into our fight, I think the japs invited you the last time I read my history books.

And when you did come, all you were interested in, was finding what was under our women skirts rather then looking for the japs. All talk and no action thats the spetics for you <grin>

Originally posted by Ardem:

And when you did come, all you were interested in, was finding what was under our women skirts rather then looking for the japs.

Actually, we were expecting to find Japs under your women's skirts. Can't be too careful, you know. A thorough and patient examination was indicated, especially as you chaps had been neglecting that front to go swanning off into exotic climes doing who knows what with who knows whom, acquiring all sorts of exotic social diseases. Yes, we were probably responsible for rescuing an entire generation of Aussie womanhood from a fate worse than death. You should be more grateful. Without us, you might all be bachelors.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

You should be more grateful. Without us, you might all be bachelors.

*rattles chains*

Emrys, you swine! Now I know who to hold responsible for my current situation. :mad:

btw, I haven't seen so many Aussie blokes in the one spot since the last time free beer was announced.

Mace

Originally posted by **YK2**:

Yeah well... someone should warn Richie not to strike a match around Sean ... you know... fumes and all that? :D

I've been stripping paint.

I find that Aussie wine works the best. It'll even corrode lead based paint. Gods know it's even done a fair job of attempting a punch up with my liver.

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

I'm starting to understand where Jon S is coming from.

Over the sea on the wings of a dove.

Alright, you'll have a setup by Thursday, or whenever I can find enough cheap beer to sedate the sense of horror I feel every time I have to associate with yet another of you Commonwealth thugs, who besmirch the very concepts of 'honour' and 'glory' and 'animal husbandry'.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

We have killer whales to take care of the seals. Maybe I should put one in your bathtub...Oh, wait. That's right, you don't bathe, do you?

Michael

I shower. People who 'bathe' spend too much of their time touching themselves, the hedonists.

hahaha

As for Australian women I be happy to hand them all too you they are only good for chopping wood (see previous post) and watching sheep.

But I am so lucky, we don't have american women here, I now know why you left your shores looking for a better model.

American women remind me of Jaws (there mouth and teeth are normally bigger then their face) and they always have it open, yapping like a ****su, with nothing important coming out. <evil grin>