Few are as truly challenged as Peng

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dalem: ..and didn't fall off once
So how many times did you fall off?

Berli: ..He pass... er went to bed.
He passed out. Sheesh it's a favorite pastime around here and nothing to be ashamed of.

Berli: Somefink aboot going to work.
Well since prostitution's out...must be hiring himself out again to adorn people's front gardens.

Mace

Originally posted by Nidan1:

What did they do? back flips on the runway? Gymnasts do acrobatic routines , you knucklehead, sheesh, you're getting as dumb as Boo. I never thought anyone else could be that dense.

I can only blame spending time in Cheesehead Land for the error. You could feel the intelligence just draining away into the countryside.

Veteran pilots Lee Lauderback and Ed Shipley will perform in two P-51 Mustangs (Dual Mustangs) at the EAA AirVenture afternoon air shows Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, July 29-31. “This is something new we’ve been working on for awhile,” said Lauderback, chief instructor and demonstration pilot for Stallion 51 Corp. "Basically we’re tying up two high-performance warbirds into a dual formation aerobatic routine.” Lauderback will fly in the lead position in the “Mad Max” with Shipley on the wing in “Bald Eagle.” The performance last about 10 minutes and is set to music. “High-performance formation aerobatics in planes like this is fairly uncommon,” he said. The unique capabilities of the Mustang will be demonstrated with lots of vertical maneuvering, Lauderback said.
It was kinda weird. They both did the same thing but one did it upside down. Must have been a Aussie pilot.

Not to argure with the Prime Evil Berli , but I am forced to. NONE are as truly challenged as Peng.

To prove my point, peng you manificent waste of Pod space, I know you are out there, lurking, peeking into The Mutha beautiful Thread like Arty Johnson as the German Soldier in Laugh In. [if you don't know, ask Boo, he is old]. I hearby call you out to... Play an Evil rune Scenario against your faithful wanking sidekick, Elvis. . I have it ready to go, just give the word and it shall be in your mail box. It is of medium size, features crunchies, things that go boom, fast things that go boom, more crunchies, and a couple bridges. It is a remake in CMAK of a scenario from CMBO that had gotten good reviews. So, if you can drag yourself away from the bottle long enough to type a complete sentence, let me know.

Faithful sidekick Elvis, if you liege is in his natural state [whatever that may be], let him know that a scenario awaits yours and his playing.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Not to argure with the Prime Evil Berli , but I am forced to. NONE are as truly challenged as Peng.

To prove my point, peng you manificent waste of Pod space, I know you are out there, lurking, peeking into The Mutha beautiful Thread like Arty Johnson as the German Soldier in Laugh In. [if you don't know, ask Boo, he is old]. I hearby call you out to... Play an Evil rune Scenario against your faithful wanking sidekick, Elvis. . I have it ready to go, just give the word and it shall be in your mail box. It is of medium size, features crunchies, things that go boom, fast things that go boom, more crunchies, and a couple bridges. It is a remake in CMAK of a scenario from CMBO that had gotten good reviews. So, if you can drag yourself away from the bottle long enough to type a complete sentence, let me know.

Faithful sidekick Elvis, if you liege is in his natural state [whatever that may be], let him know that a scenario awaits yours and his playing.

Rune

Sad isn't it ... when at long last the greasepaint fades, the botox injections are no longer enough and voice that once transfixed (well, let's not get carried away), dozens has become gravelly and hoarse with the strain of trying to convince those last few that Dr. Rune's Snake Oil Elixir really does cure all ... of course his taking a belt to prove his point at intervals during his pitch doesn't help matters any.

Ah yes, once the name of rune was enough to cause joy in the CM community, "Oh look," they'd shout gleefully, "another rune scenario is posted ... huzzah!"

And they'd play and play and play and finally finish and say, "Well ... they can't ALL be gems, now can they? Still, the armored cars stranded in the impenetrable belt of woods WAS an interesting touch, pity they had no bearing on the game." And they'd never realize that it was ALL just smoke and mirrors, flashes of bright, shiny baubles to entice the children and with no more substance than the wind puffing through the magnolias.

And now, now that he's recognized for what he IS, charlatan, flim-flam artist, con man, quack, he can't get a play from ... well, even from Jim Boggs and HE'S from Florida!

Now he's reduced to hawking his wares on the street as it were, offering yet another rune (which rhymes with RUIN) scenario for a pittance ... all he CAN charge, truth be know.

So sad ... well ... not THAT sad, I mean it IS rune.

Joe

Joebob ,

You know what they say, those that can make scenarios, do, those that can't, play, those that can do neither...being Justiciars.

Joebob, why would ANYONE listen to you? You moved from texas to utah for berli's sake. You know Morman wives! You travel in you job to exotic location like Ohio, and Minnesota. Heck, you even made Boo your Barney Fife.

Anyway, for those of you with a brain cell still alive, unlike those in House Shavian , I actually have three in testing. The one I am offering to Peng, another with a hasty German Defense south of Rome, and a scenario featuring Col. Frost and his misadventures in Tunisia.

May they cause you to take Berli's name in vain.

Rune

Anyway, for those of you with a brain cell still alive, unlike those in House Shavian , I actually have three in testing. The one I am offering to Peng, another with a hasty German Defense south of Rome, and a scenario featuring Col. Frost and his misadventures in Tunisia.

Rune

You sure have a lot of time on your hands. Things slow at the drive through window these days, Bubba?

Berli,

You ACTUALLY think Joebob is capable of improving? true, once at the bottom you can only go up.... but doesn't that go against everything you stand for?

Rune

[ August 04, 2004, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: rune ]

Originally posted by willbell:

Senachai song.

Fired one time but they kept a comin'

Weren't neigh as many as there were a while ago

Fired once more and they began a runnin'

Down the Tellaro to the Golfo de Noto

Come out, come out where ever you are my pretty.

Will

Don't you mean

Down the Mississippi

To the Gulf of Mexico?

Sheeesh

Johnny Horton wannabe.

Boo ,

No, the longer I make scenarios, the longer it will be until the patch is released. Have to raise the whining level on the forum just for you.

Rune

Lemme tell you somfink, Claire de rune, ol' buddy. A patch that has you on the development team will no doubt be as good a patch as anything can be with you on the development team.

No, no. No need to thank me. I was taught to call them as I see them and to let water lie under the bridge where Jesus flang it.

And if you think about it, I know you will too.

Boo

Don't be so hard on Old rune. The scenario that Young rune has given us to playtest has been everything that Old rune's were not. By that I mean it is fun, fast paced, accurate as far as TO&E and terrain, and is balanced fairly.

It would appear that he has seen the handwriting on the wall.

Sad really, trying to hang on when there is new blood ready to take over.

You ACTUALLY think Joebob is capable of improving? true, once at the bottom you can only go up.... but doesn't that go against everything you stand for?

He's already proved he can improve... he left Texas. Mind, Utah ain't no great improvement, but it IS an improvement