The Cheery Waffle Thread and Other Natural Disasters: Film at Eleven

Snarker

Originally posted by Soddball:

ARAGRHAGRARGARHGH Jamoomba uses your removed tonsils as shoulder pads, mortal!! :mad:

The key word here is PRETENDER god! I would never categorize the great and powerful and cool (and by that I mean totally sweet) Jamoomba as a a mere pretender. :cool: :cool:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Axe, I went to bed last night with the Red Sox down 8-0 and Mussina still pitching a perfect game.

I'm surprised you managed to stay up that late gramps. :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

I had an awe-inspiring experience in my PBEM with Watson & Crick last night. His Tiger spotted one of my Churchills at about 150 meters. Of his three hits on the tank, two of them bounced off the upper hull! Total shock! I just didn't think the Western Allies had that quality of protection in any of their tanks. :eek: :eek:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: We are in extra innings in this one folks. Will I be the Yanks and he be Pedro or vice versa. Who's the daddy?

In other gamey news: I managed to defeat Pseudo in a "dunes" scenario (83-17). My Brits showed that early Allied clankies are on par with their Kraut counterparts. After destroying one armored flank, I managed to capture hordes of Kraut infantry. He has sent me another scenario. This time a Brit attack in the desert (me)vs dug in Krauts-at night. I fear that this time I will be going up against Tigers or a battalion of kraut infantry against my meager force.

Wally and I are stumbling around in the dark with all sorts of flame-throwing thingies in Soddball's inferno. So far no casualties but a few close encounters of the third kind.

I'm still awaiting set-ups from the mia Whino and the thankless Canucklehead. You would think that they would want revenge....

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

In other gamey news: I managed to defeat Pseudo in a "dunes" scenario (83-17). My Brits showed that early Allied clankies are on par with their Kraut counterparts. After destroying one armored flank, I managed to capture hordes of Kraut infantry. He has sent me another scenario. This time a Brit attack in the desert (me)vs dug in Krauts-at night. I fear that this time I will be going up against Tigers or a battalion of kraut infantry against my meager force.

I will have my vengeance, in this scenario, or the next. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Maggots - anyone interested, pick up Dominions 2 at Naval warfare.

I've set up a dedicated server for BFC players.

Come on you Waffles, expand your horizons a little. Otherwise people will start thinking you're really WW2 grognards. You don't want to hear the inevitable comparisons to M Dorosh or Jason C, do you? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Actually Dominions 2 is a fun game, and it only cost me $40 including shipping. With a dedicated server (thanks Snarker) there could even be a Cheery Waffle PBEM. Most of you seem open to a challenge, so take a chance. :D:D:D

Hey Axe, the Sox went a whole day without losing to the Yankees! Awesome! :D

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Let's see how you handle Fast and Secure mode on PBEM Helper maggot. :mad:

ARGGGGGGGARRRGGGG! :mad: Evidently, I'm as "techincally" challenged as you because the file was bad. Perhaps, renumbering the file that I sent you will set everything right????? Check your inbox :confused: redface.gif :confused:

DaveItch managed a Canadian win over my Krauts (51 to 49). The hoosier maggot suffered more losses but his crispy brits held the hill-top flag-despite repeated shelling. It was a very hard, bitter, dusty battle. "Friendly" fire due to dust on the battlefield really caused bedlam on both sides. I'm sure that both of us can agree that the arty model is bad (LOS, dust, and misuse of spotting rounds) and hope that this is fixed in the patch. Another game??? Your pick or mine???? :mad: :mad:

[ October 15, 2004, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]