Ray...sorry to hear the bad news...

Ray...sorry to hear the bad news : (

I just bought a 3dfx voodoo 5 for my mac and I am very happy. The fsaa is unbelievable. Its truly impossible to go back after 4xfsaa. My voodoo 5 really soups up my system.

I am sorry to hear the bad news of 3dfx. I hope all is well for you and your peers at 3dfx. Good luck to you where ever you go.

One point of mention...as for drivers...is there or will there be any type of fix for taking screenshots in CM? I know it was said by you that it is a hard thing to do and it would be difficult trying to make it happen but I am hopeful. Weather it be in fsaa or not in fsaa, I really hope there is a way to do it somehow.

I guess this is mainly wishful thinking on my part, but I really am hoping that by some miracle this will happen.

Anyway...good luck to you.

Panther131

Will you guys get to know at that next meeting whether NVidia intends to keep the Mac development team around ?

It would seem a nice intro into the Mac market since NVidia doesn't have a prescence there yet. But as with all things corporate - many business decisions don't make sense from the trenches.

Good luck... I hope things work out for the best for you and your co-workers.

Just wanted to add my condolences and say thanks for the CM support you've given.

The 1.1.3 drivers from MacGamefiles seem identical to the last release as far as CM with a V3 goes (ie transparency problems). If you had it working I'd sure love to get hold of your drivers!

Best of luck with the job hunt.