**MikeyD's first 4 Ital Theater Camou mods!!!**

MikeyD

Starting off my new "Italin Theater Camou" series:

Four new mods for CMAK

- German Pz M15/42 738(i) in compatible Italian Theater colors (with add-on armor).

- German PzIII N (early) in compatible Italian Theater colors.

- German 75mm Pak40 anti-tank gun in compatible Italian Theater colors.

- Elefant TD, optimized for CMAK Italian theater

Of course get it at our favorite site:

http://www.cmmods.com/

This is the start of a new series for CMAK meant to give help to German equipment that has need of a more compatible Italian Theater camou scheme. The most needy was the PzIIIN and the 75mm Pak40 which sported late-war schemes that just weren't working. The Elefant TD is a complete reworking of my original CMBB mod (check it out), and finally there's the Pz M15/42 738(i) which was still in N. Africa colors. It desperately needed to be have a compatible Italian camou scheme, plus I had fun modding a big pile of spare track link armor.

There may not be much in CMAK that needs modding, but that doesn't mean there's not stuff in there that still could do with a little TLC. Check 'em out!

A pretty small window. Feb-August 1944.

1st Co., Schwere Panzerjäger-Abteilung 653 was rushed to Rome in response to the Anzio landings. Can't say Italy was their finest moment, most pictures of the unit (and there's a couple photos that are VERY famous) are of vehicles broken-down by the side of the road.

[ December 16, 2003, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]