Interest in St. Lo Campaign?

Guest Guest

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've frequent contacts with Kilian , no problem about that . It's just that you can't discuss general tactics with 5 different people by e-mail and hope that you will get something coherent out of it !

I need a map ( or at least the probable parameters ) , units and an objective with some intelligence about the enemy's strength then I can talk about tactics . You know how CM works Adaml , a single landscape feature on the map can change the game .

I think each sector should be discussed "privately " at least in the beginning (just CO-BC) to avoid email cacophonia and once we've started , each team member could request tactical advice from other members . Of course Bataillon Commander stays in touch permanently with his CO . Just some suggestions .

I think you should make a "final call "just to check that all the players are still around .

Also be sure that you get all players passwords in case some vanish !

Thanks !

[ October 19, 2007, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Baron Ritzner Von Jung ]