You and Dust. What North Africa needs to know about the Cheery Waffler.

Snarker

Originally posted by Snarker:

You're gamey. You hacked the code. I did it on purpose to give you a chance. I was drunk. I knocked coffee over and missed the smoke disappearing in the movie. My cat peed on my keyboard. I did it because I feel so bad about constantly beating you like a red headed stepchild / a rug / an egg / Dave's rented mule.

And the award for Best MasterGoodale Impersonation goes to........Snarker!

[applause]...[/applause]

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DaveH (the H is for "Hellraiser"?), did you get my turn? I re-sent a copy yesterday afternoon.

Keke, shall we dance? Say, Crete, Germans v. Australians, infantry only, 1000 points, small map size, large town, meeting engagement, night? You can pick whichever side you want.

Originally posted by Becket:

Keke, shall we dance? Say, Crete, Germans v. Australians, infantry only, 1000 points, small map size, large town, meeting engagement, night? You can pick whichever side you want.

All aboard the pain train.

Have you taken complete leave of your senses? :confused:

You do realize you've challenged the reincarnation of Alexander the Maggot?

Originally posted by Dave H:

"Losers"?? If you want to impress me with your bravery, try adding your e-mail address. :rolleyes:;)

I advise you to recheck the profile. When you finally manage to overcome your fear, you shall toss me a setup. And into this setup you pour your cruelty, your malice and your will to dominate all life.

I want to have issues. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

You do realize you've challenged the reincarnation of Alexander the Maggot? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

You do realize you've challenged the reincarnation of Alexander the Maggot? </font>

Wadi the matter, can't you take it?

Uuuuugh.

But yes, if I get too distraught, I just load up CMAK and play some of the scenarios on the CD, or Quick Battles, or mess the scenario editor...you know, all the things you can do with the full version, my friend.

:D

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Keke, shall we dance?

No! :mad:

Say, Crete, Germans v. Australians, infantry only, 1000 points, small map size, large town, meeting engagement, night? You can pick whichever side you want.

Ok, will send you a setup tonight. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oh Oh Oh!!! :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

Keke, shall we dance?

No! :mad:

Say, Crete, Germans v. Australians, infantry only, 1000 points, small map size, large town, meeting engagement, night? You can pick whichever side you want.

Ok, will send you a setup tonight. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oh Oh Oh!!! :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Dont make me call you out again Soddball I know you have the game now, and you cant hide forever.

:mad: I'll pork you, and yo mamma, and yo pappa, and yo little Hortlunds all in a row. Pork, pork, pork. :mad:

Expect a setup when I get home, bidge. :mad:

But, I even went to the Jason Ballantyne school of ballroom dancing! :(

That would be the Thank-God-Women-Can-Dance-With-Each-Other-So-I-Can-Sit-And-Drink class, right?

And Paula studied ballet until she was in her early 20s, going so far as to take Fine Arts at York University. She realized she wasn't in the 2 per cent that can make a successful career out of it and didn't want to be reduced to dancing at dinner theatres so she transfered into social work.

My aversion to moving in time to music perturbs her. My guitar playing kind of makes up for it.

Kind of.

DaveH (the H is for "Hellraiser"?), did you get my turn? I re-sent a copy yesterday afternoon.

Hellraiser?? Who, me?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Becket, I re-sent the following turn last night. For some reason my e-mails to you keep disappearing. On a related note, Mike received an e-mail from me a week after I sent it. My guess is Keke is somehow responsible. I don't think that he's really from Finland at all; but that he's living on a mother ship somewhere out around the orbit of Uranus. tongue.gif:D:D

Oneirogen, of course you want issues. Everybody wants to have issues. I'll see what I can do to help you out. :D

(snip)And Paula studied ballet until she was in her early 20s, going so far as to take Fine Arts at York University. She realized she wasn't in the 2 per cent that can make a successful career out of it and didn't want to be reduced to dancing at dinner theatres so she transfered into social work.

So Paula is in social work. I'm convinced that probably explains so much about her relationship with you! tongue.gif:D

<big>ATTENTION</big> mike_the_wino!! Becky's company catered a cocktail party last night for a group of doctors in Louisville. She provided bartenders, and they brought their own liquor. She told me they had several cases of the same wines you sent us. Do you know if there is a local distributor, or are more cases "falling 2,000 miles off the truck"? ;);)

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

If one types the spelling as you so graciously posted, it loops us back to your BFC profile!!!!!

The good Leutnant and Soddball make a charming couple, don't they? :eek: tongue.gif:D

[ December 05, 2003, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

My hatred for all of you grows with each mail delivery. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good.

In other news: My scenario building is already underway. I am frisking the unit rosters for adequate flamethrowing equipment to produce a CM:AK version of Inferno, and I am testing the game to its limits with a max-power Campaign (8km x 3.5km) :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm also going to do some CM:AK tactics primer scenarios and would welcome input on the sort of things you would find useful. So far I have:

Dealing with machine gun nests

Shoot and Scoot

Infantry vs Tanks

Reconaissance

Flushing out infantry from towns

These scenarios are designed to give the player a chance to practice one particular situation that crops up in CM so if you have any suggestions for the kinds of primer scenarios you want, let me know.

I still think you are a bunch of worthless cockknockers.