You and Dust. What North Africa needs to know about the Cheery Waffler.

Snarker

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boggs,

I just confirmed with the warehouse, your cd was shipped, and you should be getting it...someday. We decided to send it around the world to the left.

However, you will still get yours before Soddball. I have decided to ship his via Chinese junk. There aren't many of them plying the Atlantic route these days...

Rune

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

And Eduard and Rucksack can just shut the feck up too...

Maggots (that means you, Mike, Axe and Snarker) may get turns tonight, but unfortunately I'm going deep, deep undercover so there could be a shortage of death, destruction and TNT until Sunday.

Try not to let this spoil your weekend,

Teddy

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Maggots (that means you, Mike, Axe and Snarker) may get turns tonight, but unfortunately I'm going deep, deep undercover so there could be a shortage of death, destruction and TNT until Sunday.

Try not to let this spoil your weekend,

Teddy

Is it egg-laying time again already?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

(snip)Should I challenge you in the fine tradition of the MBT (snip)

Isn't that the "fine" tradition that goes like this:

Boo: "Ugh."

Seanachai: "Ugh, ugh?"

Boo: whines

Seanachai: "Ugh!"

Boo: breaks down in tears

Seanachai: "Ugh, ugh."

Boo: "Ugh."

This example may be sugar-coating the mating rituals of the <font size=1>Penguin</font size=1> threads, but it captures all the majesty and wit of the members. Which didn't take much capturing. tongue.gif;):D:D

Originally posted by Snarker:

GRRGRRAAAARGHRGHgrrr? Huh? WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!

MAGGOTS!!!! CMAK is here! Which means Boggs will have his tomorrow (which never comes) and Soddball shortly there after. What does come after never? :D:D

Hmm. If it's arrived in Pennsyhio, I wonder how long it will take to drift southward?

EDIT:

WOOOHOOO! Just arrived here as well.

[ December 04, 2003, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. :mad:

Don't hate the playah (of the full version of CMAK), Axe; hate the game.

Wait, you don't have the game.

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

I hope your CD is cracked. :mad:

Did they spell my name right?

LOL...they got yours right but screwed up MrSpkr's (listed as "Mr Speaker"). </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

I hope your CD is cracked. :mad:

Did they spell my name right?

LOL...they got yours right but screwed up MrSpkr's (listed as "Mr Speaker"). </font>

Soddball Im calling you out. You spineless blarg. Its time to fight over siglines again.

We all know how it ended the last time...when my mighty Russian horde smited your evil über-Germans. And we all know there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth from your side. Well, I kinda enjoyed that. So I have come here, to the home of the ibscure emoticon-fetishists to call you out.

You pick date, place, type and points, I'll pick sides. Winner gets one sentence in losers sigline for 3 months.

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

By the way, I'm beating Axe like a DaveH currently.

Is there any other way? :mad: </font>