Peng is the mother of all challenges

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seanachai, I was listening to this song tonight and I couldn't help but think of you. Enjoy it in your head on your way to Chicagosville, Daddyo.

You must die I alone am best!

I hope ya flip some guy the bird

He cuts you off and you're forced to swerve

In front of the Beatles' tour bus

A Bookmobile and a Mack truck

Hauling hazardous biological waste

The light turns red you have no brakes

And "Hard Copy" gets it all on tape

So you can see the look on your face

Die Die Die Die Die Die Die

I hope your Pinto begins to spin

Takes out a disabled Vietnam Veteran

Mows down a Nobel Peace Prize Winner

And maybe some orphans having Christmas dinner

Perhaps even the British Royal Family

And the Rabbi that's clutching the bottle-fed puppy

And we can't forget the newlyweds

And those Jerry's Kids are as good as dead

I hope this helps to emphasize

I hope this helps to clarify

I hope you die

I hope your cellmate thinks he's God

But C.N.N. refer to him as "Bowling Ball Bag Bob"

Serving time again for abuse of a corpse

Only this time the victim's a Clydesdale horse

While he masturbates to photos of livestock

He does the "Silence of the Lambs" dance to Christian Rock

Eats feces and quotes from "Deliverance"

And fights with his imaginary playmate Vince

I hope he grins like Jack Nicholson

And forces you to play a game called "Balls On Chin"

And whatever happens next is all a blur

But you remember "fist" can be a verb

And when you finally regain consciousness

You're bound and gagged in a wedding dress

And the prison guard looks the other way

'Cause he's the guy ya flipped the bird the other day

I hope this helps to emphasize

I hope this helps to clarify

I hope you die

I hope you die

Originally posted by v42below:

That's a bit harsh...

In case you're serious...

[real life]

Steve & I are friends. I trust him enough to feed him my own liquor and give him a sword to play with while I explain to him at length how and why his politics are all wrong and mine are right. Remember that many of us here in the Cesspool have actually met each other and hang out together. Papa Khann, Lars, Seanachai, me, and for a while Xyphorus, all live in the Twin Cities area. I know where all these buggers live and that keeps them in line.[/real life]

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

That's a bit harsh...

In case you're serious...

[real life]

Steve & I are friends. I trust him enough to feed him my own liquor and give him a sword to play with while I explain to him at length how and why his politics are all wrong and mine are right. Remember that many of us here in the Cesspool have actually met each other and hang out together. Papa Khann, Lars, Seanachai, me, and for a while Xyphorus, all live in the Twin Cities area. I know where all these buggers live and that keeps them in line.[/real life] </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Ah, but there's the problem... he never had Cabron for a mortal enemy. Cabron barely noticed him. In fact, Seanachai has never had a mortal enemy... closest he's gotten is Gaylord, and that's more of a mortal bore

Revisionist whore. Cabron666 was, in fact, my Mortal Enemy. Then, in some manner that still isn't clear, Emrys stole him away.

After that, he just became a complete slut and started hating Peng and you Horsemen with indiscriminate slatternly abandon, and the intense relationship of Hatred that we'd shared was sundered forever.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Carbon thought you were a joke. He didn't think you were good enough to be a peanut vendor at the Apocalypso

Well ... perhaps THAT ... the job description was pretty loose as I recall.

In any case I've always thought that Cabron666 was his OWN Mortal Enemy.

Seanchai it appears from a rapid glance at the map that you'll need to travel through either Wisconsin or Iowa ... I've been to Iowa, Des Moines anyway, many times and I think I'd recommend Wisconsin on the basis that it couldn't possibly be worse.

Have I mentioned that I have to make a mad dash through Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas a week hence? I'll be gone for two weeks but as I've abandoned all CM games it won't matter in that department. I AM concerned, however, that the CessPool will fall into rack and ruin in my absence and without even the highly dubious assistance that was once lent by Boo Radley the rules will be neglected once again.

What to do, what to do.

Joe

Originally posted by dalem:

[real life]

Steve & I are friends. I trust him enough to feed him my own liquor and give him a sword to play with while I explain to him at length how and why his politics are all wrong and mine are right. Remember that many of us here in the Cesspool have actually met each other and hang out together. Papa Khann, Lars, Seanachai, me, and for a while Xyphorus, all live in the Twin Cities area. I know where all these buggers live and that keeps them in line.[/real life]

This is all a lie. If he was really my friend, he'd give me the keys to the gun room, so that once I've drunk enough of his liquor I could kill him with extreme savagery for his hateful and often nonsensical political views.

The sword was a compromise.

And he dodges when I try to stab him, rather than standing still like a real friend would.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

[i[if you're looking for me,

You better check under the sea,

'cause that is where you'll find me,

Underneath the sea...lab,

Underneath the water,

Sea lab, at the bottom of the sea.

Fignuts.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Wow! That was wonderfully incoherent. Your Analyst must be a favourite at parties.

Hmm, hmm, hmm, scrub, scrub, scrub...

He's all yours, Berli. Don't forget to use square-headed nails.

You're just jealous I've got the closest thing to a mortal enemy since you had Cabron69 and a Knight of the Pool, no less. Well actually he is less than that, much less. If only Joe had a spine, I wouldn't have to avoid typing that idiot's name (not Joe's, the fact that Joe is an idiot goes without saying) so as not to give him the honour of bolding it. </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

I’m greatly disappointed with the religious persecution I’m suffering here in the Cesspool… perhaps I need to perform a few miracles or sumfink

Good idea. Try an intelligible post.

That may be too difficult. Turn this water I'm drinking into wine. Wait! I'll get a larger glass. You never know...

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Seanchai it appears from a rapid glance at the map that you'll need to travel through either Wisconsin or Iowa ... I've been to Iowa, Des Moines anyway, many times and I think I'd recommend Wisconsin on the basis that it couldn't possibly be worse.

Joe

I'm going through Wisconsin. Iowa is full of Iowans. Also, I'm not up to date on their 'statute of limitations' parameters.

How about my proposal of bestowing upon the Messiah-wannabe the proper and rightful title of Village Idiot of the Cesspool?

He's over qualified. Besides, if we hand out that title one more time, we'll probably have to set up rankings and name a unit commander.