CMAK Preview in Southern California

ACTOR

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what John said! smile.gif I'm Darren, by the way.

One other observation was that fighting against dug-in infantry in the desert is like playing Whack-A-Mole. You concentrate fire on one target, only to have it suppress and crawl back into its hole while three other units pop up. The process seemed never ending, which is why our Crusaders were nearly out of ammo. They did have plenty of smoke though.

One other observation was that fighting against dug-in infantry in the desert is like playing Whack-A-Mole. You concentrate fire on one target, only to have it suppress and crawl back into its hole while three other units pop up. The process seemed never ending, which is why our Crusaders were nearly out of ammo. They did have plenty of smoke though.

KR,

Thanks! I still get the occasional pang over missing out on the current RoW.

Pvt. Ryan,

Whack A Mole? Too funny! How true!

Madmatt,

I guess the interface changes somehow confused me. If possible, please comment on the Mac situation for CMAK. Wasn't sure what I could or couldn't say in my remarks, so said nothing.

Regards,

John Kettler

KR,

Pvt. Ryan,

Madmatt,

I guess the interface changes somehow confused me. If possible, please comment on the Mac situation for CMAK. Wasn't sure what I could or couldn't say in my remarks, so said nothing.

Regards,

John Kettler

KR,

Pvt. Ryan,

Madmatt,

Regards,

John Kettler