I thought mail order only

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Sure, but do you have the "right" to demonstrate in the lobby of the train company's head office and create a public disturbance?

I'm betting no...

Perhaps a private email might make your point more succinctly.... ;)

You are looking through so incredibly black-and-white eyes it makes me just want to scream out loud!!!

I would, except the neighbours and my son would object...

You dont get any smilies in this post... GRRRRRR

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jussi Köhler:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Sure, but do you have the "right" to demonstrate in the lobby of the train company's head office and create a public disturbance?

I'm betting no...

You are looking through so incredibly black-and-white eyes it makes me just want to scream out loud!!!

You dont get any smilies in this post... GRRRRRR </font>

I'm betting no...

I'm betting no...

Originally posted by Soddball:

Why? It's a legitimate concern. I'm in Europe but chose to order through BFC rather than just walk out to the shops. I have to wait an extra fortnight before the game turns up.

Not in the UK you can't, the game hasn't been released here yet and December 5th is only a week away, not a fortnight, not even the British Post Office have found a way of delaying post from Ireland for a week. Everything else I've ordered form BFC since they opened their Irish warehouse seems to only take a couple of days.

[ November 28, 2003, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: Firefly ]

Why? It's a legitimate concern. I'm in Europe but chose to order through BFC rather than just walk out to the shops. I have to wait an extra fortnight before the game turns up.

Not in the UK you can't, the game hasn't been released here yet and December 5th is only a week away, not a fortnight, not even the British Post Office have found a way of delaying post from Ireland for a week. Everything else I've ordered form BFC since they opened their Irish warehouse seems to only take a couple of days.

Originally posted by Porkbrain:

Ah, Seanachai, your comforting words were lost in the drizzle.

Just goes to show that you are soft and cuddly after all......

Seanachai...you may fool poor Porkbrain here, but not me !

No, sir....stop the flag waving and admit to a post so full of sarcasm that it's nearly running over.

I have to say though that if it actually was a sincere post I find it very encouraging and full of heart :D !

Did I mention I preordered and can get the game from any store right this moment :D !!

Anyhoo, Battlefront are experts at making games and little else smile.gif so let's not whine about the delivery time !

Remember it could be the other way around ;

they could be experts at game delivery and incompetent game designers .

Now, where would that leave us ;) .

//Salkin

Yes, I'm a Fanboy.

Deal with it !

No, sir....stop the flag waving and admit to a post so full of sarcasm that it's nearly running over.

I have to say though that if it actually was a sincere post I find it very encouraging and full of heart :D !

Did I mention I preordered and can get the game from any store right this moment :D !!

Anyhoo, Battlefront are experts at making games and little else smile.gif so let's not whine about the delivery time !

//Salkin

Yes, I'm a Fanboy.

Deal with it !

//Salkin

Yes, I'm a Fanboy.

Deal with it !