**Total Redo PzIII N (pronounced 'enn') -Late!**

MikeyD

Hot on the heals of my 50mm gun 'M' release:

75mm L/24 gun PzIII N (late), plain yellow version.

At our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

This isn't just a renumbered 'M' mod.

This vehicle represents a late production PzIII N with one piece round cupola hatch, accurate 75mm gun mantlet, and late-style skirts with the forward extension.

I've included the option of either a complete turret 'bazooka plate' package, or with missing piece over the side hatches as is often seen in photos. While I was at it I fixed-up the PzIII turret side doors too.

The 75mm gun PzIII M model is arguably the most significant of the PzIII marks. It served up to the end of the war and was popular with its crews. For awhile it was even included in Tiger I units! Alt. bow bmps with four different Panzer Division symbols have been included.

Here's the cmmods.com screenshot:

PzIII N (late)

MikeyD,

Beautiful. :D Why do I always first see these things when I'm at work and can't download. (and why am I reading the forum when I'm at work? - don't even go there!)

You can bet by 4:30 this afternoon I'll be QB'ing a scenario with both the M & N models of the Pz III series.

Thank you. Thank you.

DavidI

IMHO, your are, barring a handful of your modfriends, still the most sought after gentleman when it comes to spicing CM up.

Beautiful!

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

logo.gif

-----------------------------------------------------

Co-creator & Sponsor of the following Combat Mission tournaments:

</font>

Wine donations send to the following for contributions to Combat Mission:

</font>

I don´t know you MickeyD, but I know you are to mod all the Panzer IIIS, you can´t avoid it, huh?

;)

Nice recolouring of the textures of your latest mods; it seeems hard but I guess you are improving!!!I think that if you modded a Tiger you would get a 1000 download attempt mark, for sure...

Lovely stuff...Cheers, Aris.

Originally posted by junk2drive:

[...]I always check cmmods before I leave for work smile.gif

Do you mean to say that beside modding the whole universe inside out three times in a row and releasing your work faster than I mod a single interface button, you manage to find time to work ? How can this be ? Time warp ?