It's the CWT: Trespassers will be Blown Up - Survivors will be Blown Up Again

Snarker

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Anybody here ever read John Jakes? I just started The Bastard and was disappointed to find out it isn't Snarker's biography. :mad:

I'm waiting for your biography-"Canucklehead, a Comedy of Errors from Birth to Death." :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Anybody here ever read John Jakes? I just started The Bastard and was disappointed to find out it isn't Snarker's biography. :mad:

I'm waiting for your biography-"Canucklehead, a Comedy of Errors from Birth to Death." :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Power is back on! God Bless Alabama Power, and all the other guys that came from all over to fix the lines!

Give me some time to get work done for school, then I will send out my turns to all.

Lights that work when you turn the switch. Neat.

Glad to hear that Ivan was not so terrible to you. Now hurry up so I can dish out some whoop@ss. :mad:

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Power is back on! God Bless Alabama Power, and all the other guys that came from all over to fix the lines!

Give me some time to get work done for school, then I will send out my turns to all.

Lights that work when you turn the switch. Neat.

Glad to hear that Ivan was not so terrible to you. Now hurry up so I can dish out some whoop@ss. :mad:

Good to have you back, Wallybama! Ivan was no gentleman here, either. My county has a whole bunch o' towns under water since the Delaware crested 10 feet over flood stage. We are now considering getting a whole house generator to make sure things like the well, septic, sump and fridge keep on working. A few lights, too.

Good to have you back, Wallybama! Ivan was no gentleman here, either. My county has a whole bunch o' towns under water since the Delaware crested 10 feet over flood stage. We are now considering getting a whole house generator to make sure things like the well, septic, sump and fridge keep on working. A few lights, too.

Originally posted by Snarker:

On the up side, did it wash away any of your neighbours?

On the up side, did it wash away any of your neighbours?

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

On the up side, did it wash away any of your neighbours? </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Originally posted by Tripod Dick:

Or did it even wash any of your dishes??

Now why in the name of all that is redneck would I want to do somefink stoopid like that?

Turns out to all. Except some Triangular Penile extension product who must want to send me a setup, so's I can clean up his attitude!

Really lucky here, no trees down in my yard when by rights there oughta be. Had a gas water heater so we could take decent showers, gas grill on the back deck to cook (side burners rock), and on Saturday morning I took everything out of the still cold freezer and smoked all the good meats. Cornicopia of 3 slabs of ribs, 8 pork chops, 5 or 6 chicken breasts, 3 venison tenderloins, 3 big sirloin steaks, and a pork tenderloin. I love my smoker. Danged good feast for the neighborhood. Saturday night, some friends from chuch (Episcopalian) brought over a generator when their power came on. Nice friends. Got the 'fridge hooked back up, a TV, and a light.

We had, in all, about 800,000 people without power initially, and the crews have worked 18 hour days to get everyone back on line. My heartfelt thanks go out to all of the guys who came from as far away as Ohio to work on our power lines. I'll try not to cuss you out as much in the future.

Gawd, it's nice to be able to irritate y'all on the computer thingy again.

Snarker; good Hurricane recipie.

Originally posted by Tripod Dick:

Or did it even wash any of your dishes??

Now why in the name of all that is redneck would I want to do somefink stoopid like that?

Turns out to all. Except some Triangular Penile extension product who must want to send me a setup, so's I can clean up his attitude!

Really lucky here, no trees down in my yard when by rights there oughta be. Had a gas water heater so we could take decent showers, gas grill on the back deck to cook (side burners rock), and on Saturday morning I took everything out of the still cold freezer and smoked all the good meats. Cornicopia of 3 slabs of ribs, 8 pork chops, 5 or 6 chicken breasts, 3 venison tenderloins, 3 big sirloin steaks, and a pork tenderloin. I love my smoker. Danged good feast for the neighborhood. Saturday night, some friends from chuch (Episcopalian) brought over a generator when their power came on. Nice friends. Got the 'fridge hooked back up, a TV, and a light.

We had, in all, about 800,000 people without power initially, and the crews have worked 18 hour days to get everyone back on line. My heartfelt thanks go out to all of the guys who came from as far away as Ohio to work on our power lines. I'll try not to cuss you out as much in the future.

Gawd, it's nice to be able to irritate y'all on the computer thingy again.

Snarker; good Hurricane recipie.