**LATE WAR StuH42 Assault Howitzer Mod!!**

This finishes off my CMAK Stug G chassis mods:

StuH42 (late) assault howitzer in late war camou scheme.

At our favorite site of course:

www.cmmods.com

A late war StuH42 that now LOOKS like a late war StuH42! Final production vehicle details including bow gun brace, roof mortar, wire loops to affix foliage, etc. And its been given a bold camou scheme of yellow, green, and red primer. Compare this one to my mid-production StuH42 mod.

Next on the agenda... StuG F models!

Here's the link to the cmmods attached photo (caution, the link's been running a bit slow ths morning):

http://www.cmmods.com/web/CMAKMods.nsf/d108908febc2d41c85256c5f005fd337/1F48BC2B14E75F6F85256E9E00526BF7/$File/STUH42LTCMAK.JPG

Good stuff - as usual! *thumbs up*

Two points, though;

- I get an error message for bmp #12834

- you should include a warning message that the MG graphics will be overwritten. This is especially true for those people who have installed Juju's weapon mod - as they will get the old MG graphics back...

Marcus

"Do I see a WIP Hetzer there?"

No, you see an already completed and uploaded Hetzer! I did it a couple months ago. Two Hetzer mods: A late factory camou scheme (as shown) and an early production ambush camou scheme.

Be warned, CMAK only.

Search CMODS by designer under MikeyD and you'll come across them.

I just checked and had problems trying to open my own copy of 12834.bmp in Photoshop. I don't know what's wrong with it, but it DOES seem to display okay in-game.

It's the art used for the thin strip along the top of the gun and also for the rear of the extended hull air intakes (not exactly prominent). Give a holler if you think that bmp isn't displaying on your system, and In a couple days I'll be able to re-upload the mod with a resaved bmp. If you're nervous you simply can steal that art out of any of my previous Stug mods and renumber for this one.

Originally posted by MikeyD:

"Do I see a WIP Hetzer there?"

No, you see an already completed and uploaded Hetzer! I did it a couple months ago. Two Hetzer mods: A late factory camou scheme (as shown) and an early production ambush camou scheme.

Be warned, CMAK only.

Search CMODS by designer under MikeyD and you'll come across them.

How could I missed it :confused:

That's way cool! Supercool, in fact, as are all of the CMAK assault guns you've done so far. The wonderful camouflage schemes you apply to them make me slightly ashamed of my "lazy man's" blurry camouflage I've been using on my German AFV mods. I just don't have the patience to match up the patterns properly from BMP to BMP. smile.gif

As usual, great mod. Your in a small group of leet modders where i basically autodownload everything you release. ;)

Originally posted by mike8g:

- you should include a warning message that the MG graphics will be overwritten. This is especially true for those people who have installed Juju's weapon mod - as they will get the old MG graphics back...

Marcus

Yeah this has happen to me(i get clumsy sometimes). Had to download JuJu's weapon mod a couple of extra times because of this. Id suggest to not include it since you don't alter it at all or just give a warning about it. Whatever is easiest for you.