Waffles, waffles everywhere, but not a Maggot to kick!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, yeah. Calm down, maggot.

BDLRM update. All turns are out. If I owe you one, let me know. If I don't owe you one, then you owe me one, maggot!! Pseudo has finished 22 turns, with Axe directly behind at 21 turns completed. Keke, Snarker, and Wallybob are farther back with 16, 15, and 13 respectively. Everyone else is at 10 turns or less, so it will be a while before the tournament is over.

So far my Germans are doing very, very well. Allied armor is smoking all over the battlefields. The word gamey has begun to be heard with regard to the mission, the time limit, and the map. Well, as I told one player, of course it's a gamey scenario!! I didn't want to get slaughtered 12 times by you maggots. The idea of this is to see which of you makes the best of a bad situation, not for me to take a beating from each of you. :D:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Yeah, yeah. Calm down, maggot.

BDLRM update. All turns are out. If I owe you one, let me know. If I don't owe you one, then you owe me one, maggot!! Pseudo has finished 22 turns, with Axe directly behind at 21 turns completed. Keke, Snarker, and Wallybob are farther back with 16, 15, and 13 respectively. Everyone else is at 10 turns or less, so it will be a while before the tournament is over.

So far my Germans are doing very, very well. Allied armor is smoking all over the battlefields. The word gamey has begun to be heard with regard to the mission, the time limit, and the map. Well, as I told one player, of course it's a gamey scenario!! I didn't want to get slaughtered 12 times by you maggots. The idea of this is to see which of you makes the best of a bad situation, not for me to take a beating from each of you. :D:D:D

So really it's the LDBYLRM tournament. tongue.gif:D .... :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

In the future if you're waiting for a turn, amuse yourself with this. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't get it. Nothing happens. *goes back to wait for something to happen.* I think maybe it's broke or something. =/

Kitty