The Cheery Waffle Thread of Molten TNT and Soddball's Ham Salad Recipes

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

No turns until August 2nd as I am without Internetty thingy til then.

I'm sure we'll notice the difference, maggot!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

And what's with Dave H? Comes back and the first thing he does is post in the <font size=1>ping pong</font size> thread with nary a word for us fine Wafflers? I feel slighted! Slighted, I tell you!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

And what's with Dave H? Comes back and the first thing he does is post in the <font size=1>ping pong</font size> thread with nary a word for us fine Wafflers? I feel slighted! Slighted, I tell you!! :mad: :mad:

<font size=6 font color=orange>Mission accomplished!!!</font>

Actually, I was just waiting to see if anyone noticed. After registering for Down in Flames I felt the need to take a few cheap shots, so naturally I gravitated to the <font size=1>penguins</font>. Besides, the smiley faces get a much bigger reaction there. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

<font size=6 font color=orange>Mission accomplished!!!</font>

Actually, I was just waiting to see if anyone noticed. After registering for Down in Flames I felt the need to take a few cheap shots, so naturally I gravitated to the <font size=1>penguins</font>. Besides, the smiley faces get a much bigger reaction there. :D:D

So are you back to your abbie-normal self?

brooks.frankenstein.jpg

Actually, I was just waiting to see if anyone noticed.

Well we did...so there! tongue.gif

does this mean our game is back on??!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I jsut deleted it last night you dumb maggot, so you'll have to send it back to me......... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Actually, I was just waiting to see if anyone noticed.

Well we did...so there!

I jsut deleted it last night you dumb maggot, so you'll have to send it back to me......... :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Just_Wally and Mikey-boy had their turns. I rebounced from a spot of RL issues, the nature of which I will not tell you. Let it be said that CM hasn't been a priority over the last few days.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've registered at the Down in Flames site, so in the next few days I'll have the demo to try out. I'd be delighted if one of you fine gamers and all-round good people (Honestly, I kept a straight face until I finished typing that whopper!) would care to join me for a few dogfights.

Not me. Turning WW II airfightin' into a frikkin' card game just doesn't do it for me. :mad: :mad:

I enjoyed Flight Commander 2 in its time, and that was a fine flight-strategy game. Too bad there never was a sequel. :mad:

When it comes to the lineup of other BF.C products, I'm only interested in Dangerous Waters and Strategic Command 2. The former of which is interesting, as modern naval stuff is, but I'd like to play a demo before I could decide on a purchase. I've never played naval games, so I'm not too sure if it were for me.

I enjoyed SC1 -demo, and am looking forward to the sequel there.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Well we did...so there!

I jsut deleted it last night you dumb maggot, so you'll have to send it back to me......... :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Was that a grovelling apology and let's get on with it, or a "sodd off"?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I took it more as a Soddoff myself.

He removed the game(s) from his frikkin' hard drive. :mad: :mad:

Wow, who could refuse such a gracious invitation? Besides me, that is. I not only deleted the PBEMs I was playing, I've also deleted CMBB and CMAK from my hard drives. The turns were becoming more of a chore than an entertainment, so I went cold turkey.

I've registered at the Down in Flames site, so in the next few days I'll have the demo to try out. I'd be delighted if one of you fine gamers and all-round good people (Honestly, I kept a straight face until I finished typing that whopper!) would care to join me for a few dogfights. :D:D:D

Bah! Dave you are showing your age. Card games and bingo are for old ferts like yourself. Besides, you will be crawling back for a CM fix sooner or later. Once a crack hoooor, always a crack hoooor. :mad:

Princess with a weenie, are you crying out for a good drubbing? If so, send me a setup. I don't care what you have in your fork, I'll give it the boot! Same goes for you, Dave, when (if) you recover from your senior moment. :mad:

And the rest of you slothful sluggards can send me a turn. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Was that a grovelling apology and let's get on with it, or a "sodd off"?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I took it more as a Soddoff myself.

</font>