Mace

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Fear not, however, for I am the best driver in all of North America under such circumstances!

No, he's really not. </font>

<big>Dram #4</big>

Take any Minnesota lake covered with ice fishing houses filled with drunken bubbas, and you essentially have any city in Northern Ohio writ small.

Wrong again, Stevie (Oh, I'm having so much FUN with that!), you'd never catch an Ohioan spending hours upon hours in an oversized outhouse above a frozen lake dangling worms in an ice hole and calling it sport!

p.s. Why are Minnesotan ice fishermen such a taciturn lot? If they open their mouths, the bait will get cold.)

Ahem. Gentlemen and Ladies! Men and Women! Cesspoolers, dogs, chickens, and Goodalers!

It has very recently come to my notice that a member of this Thread possesses an item of inestimable worth!

Think 'Treasure of the Sierra Madres'. Think 'A Pearl of Greater Worth than all His Tribe'. Think, 'Bloody Hell, We've Got a Transcript of Berli, Drunk as a Bloody Lord, and Pouring Out His Deepest, Most Intimate Thoughts About Life, the Universe, and Everything' to our own Fair Queen Emma!

Now, Queen Emma has sworn many an oath (some of them quite un-lady-like, I might add) to me that she will never, ever, for any reason, release this transcript.

But, as Vile Scum With No Hope of Redemption, we all know what that means!

What do I hear? What do you bid for this 'Once in a Lifetime Peek Into a Maudlin Moment With The Prince of Darkness'?!!!

Come on, fellows! Here in America, we know that everything has a price!

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I charge top rates. And the word is gigolo.

Michael

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE

HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH

HEHEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHE

HEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEH

gigolo

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHH

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

*Wipes tears from eyes*

Do you charge extra for the marmite?

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Can't beat those blue-eyed Scottish lasses.

smile.gif

Michael

You watch yer mouth, Emrys, that's our Queen you're after laying your lascivious lies against!

A man who won't play CM against another is naught of a man, in my book!

So lay off your lying clack about our Glorious Queen, or I'll drive out to your rain-sodden forest by way of Calgary, and stuff Grog Dorosh up your bunghole!

So lay off your lying clack about our Glorious Queen, or I'll drive out to your rain-sodden forest by way of Calgary, and stuff Grog Dorosh up your bunghole!

Ha! You can't find your way out of your own sodden forest!

Besides...Mind your own business. She enjoyed it.

Michael