Hey Moon..........or anyone

legend42

Originally posted by redwolf:

Victory is determined by knockout points only.

Good fun.

Have a sharpshooter get a single man of the enemy and then move everybody off the map in the same turn - 100% win.

One thing I've never understood is why folks get so dismissive about other folks' preferred method of play. Relax. Everybody gets something different out of the game.

-dale

Originally posted by legend42:

I read where moon likes to play qbs against the ai on imported maps with a point disadvantage and no flags.I understand everything except the elimination of the flags.What does that do and how does it enhance the game?

Legend42, I posted this as a reply to somebody who said that CM battles are all about "capture the flag". Flags are not needed to play CM, but leaving them out doesn not automatically enhance the game - it's just a different way of playing it.

Martin

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by redwolf:

Have a sharpshooter get a single man of the enemy and then move everybody off the map in the same turn - 100% win.

Easier said than done. Anyone stuck on the map at the end of the turn will autosurrender. </font>