**Brick Protestant Church redo for CM-ETO!**

Jeepers, maybe I should've modelled a Unitarian church!

As for the line "..too stupid to actually have any sort of Spiritual Belief", shouldn't the word have instead read 'too rational'?

Sorta off-topic with the game.

Peace be with you...and also with you.

Earl Grey,

Maybe you wouldn't be so surprised what that 38cm

rocket projectile can do when you consider that it has as much HE in it as a 250 lb. bomb. By contrast, a 75mm HE shell has only a few ounces of explosive. Threads with John Salt, Jeff Duquette, rexford and others have addressed the issue of HE content for specific shells in great detail and are most illuminating on the matter.

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by Earl Grey:

@Seanachai: Have you actually tried to level a church with a Sturmtiger? I tried once and was astonished what a single 380mm mortar shell did to a building you actually have to fire about two dozen of 75mm shells into... ;)

Well, I know one thing, and that's that there's no point in trying to knock a CM church down with anything less than 105mm unless the thing is already damaged.

Even then, it's a hard row to hoe.

75mm? You might as well throw snowballs at it while chanting demonic curses...

Originally posted by John Kettler:

Threads with John Salt, Jeff Duquette, rexford and others have addressed the issue of HE content for specific shells in great detail and are most illuminating on the matter.

Regards,

John Kettler

Yeah, but they were light on the 'knocking down churches' content.

Often what's needed on this forum is a sort of 'Frederick the Great/Renaissance Man' approach to a question, in which Grog Enlightenment and Logic can be brought to bear on the questions proposed by Hobbesian Brutes, such as: How many HE shells of what caliber does it take to knock down a heavy church?

The 'charm' factor comes from remarks like David I's, when someone comments 'the works of John Knox carries on!'

And now, if you'll excuse me, I must go and deny Calvin three times before the cock crows...

Actually, junktodrive, I hunted down my old Hotel Constantine mod awhile ago and was shocked to discover just how VERY low-res it was! It was a nice CMBO replacement mod but frankly I think the CMBB/CMAK default big buildings kick its butt, art-wise.

But, that being said, when I get sick of doing Sherman mods (I'm working on #11 now) dusting off my old brick hotel for nostalgia sake is a possibility.