Axe's Thread of TNT chucking release, Cheery Threats and Maggot Extermination

_Axe_

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

(snip the shopping/drinking)

However, I may start flagging over the next five hours, and I beg you, fellow Cheery Wafflers, to post here and encourage me in my endeavours, that I might collapse into bed in the knowledge of a job well done.

Soddball, you know that when a maggot is in need, we Cheery Wafflers rally 'round. Since Snarker and I plan to try Inferno in the new year, you must finish. You must, you must!! Think of the thousands of CMAK players - well, hundreds - OK, dozens - all right, two or three - who are anxiously waiting for your latest creation. Don't let us down. Keep one hand on the mouse, and a bottle in the other, and point and click like the wind. Create as if you will receive the last bottle of wine known to man if you finish in time. If not, the bottle goes to mike_the_wino. :eek: :eek: We know that today you'll do us, and England, proud! :D:D

<font size=5>Now stop reading the forums and WORK!!</font size=5> tongue.gif:D:D

Originally posted by Soddball:

(snip the shopping/drinking)

However, I may start flagging over the next five hours, and I beg you, fellow Cheery Wafflers, to post here and encourage me in my endeavours, that I might collapse into bed in the knowledge of a job well done.

Soddball, you know that when a maggot is in need, we Cheery Wafflers rally 'round. Since Snarker and I plan to try Inferno in the new year, you must finish. You must, you must!! Think of the thousands of CMAK players - well, hundreds - OK, dozens - all right, two or three - who are anxiously waiting for your latest creation. Don't let us down. Keep one hand on the mouse, and a bottle in the other, and point and click like the wind. Create as if you will receive the last bottle of wine known to man if you finish in time. If not, the bottle goes to mike_the_wino. :eek: :eek: We know that today you'll do us, and England, proud! :D:D

<font size=5>Now stop reading the forums and WORK!!</font size=5> tongue.gif:D:D

I only have one thing to say about CMAK Inferno Soddball. And that one thing is: you drinking something called "Hoegaarden" is entirely appropriate.

Check you email for a Christmas card, maggot. Figured you'd laugh yourself senseless. Well, a little more senseless at any rate. :mad: :mad:

I only have one thing to say about CMAK Inferno Soddball. And that one thing is: you drinking something called "Hoegaarden" is entirely appropriate.

Check you email for a Christmas card, maggot. Figured you'd laugh yourself senseless. Well, a little more senseless at any rate. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Dave - your block is back again, having been down for all of 1 reply!! GGGGGGG<BIG>RRRRRRRRRR<BIG>AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!</BIG></BIG>

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Really nice growling technique! First class, maggot. Brings a tear to me eye it does. :mad:

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Dave - your block is back again, having been down for all of 1 reply!! GGGGGGG<BIG>RRRRRRRRRR<BIG>AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!</BIG></BIG>

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Really nice growling technique! First class, maggot. Brings a tear to me eye it does. :mad: