Found more docs...

G'day again,

Further research uncovered this beauty:

Operations of Armoured Forces, Western Desert - Libya - Cyrenaica, Oct 1940 - June 1941 :eek: . Published by Australian Military Forces in Nov 1941, 137 pages (some marked secret).

Contains Commonwealth (Brit, Aus, Indian) AAR, OOB, operational notes and sketch maps. Excellent resource for scenario builders.

Send an email or indicate below if you'd like a copy in jpeg or pdf. It is already scanned, in 3 parts, approx 4Mb each. To save time, will send as soon as I have a reasonable list of interested parties.

Please note: the Libyan maps are coming as soon as the big scanner is fixed...

Any friendly web hosts out there? :D

On a complete tangent, none of you downunda types would happen to know of a Jim (James) Burford by any chance?

As nippers in Hyderabad, he initiated me into wargaming and buggering around with firecrackers. He's now in ACT, but lost touch loong ago. Around 36 years old I would say. Something in the civil service.

Originally posted by Wisbech_lad:

On a complete tangent, none of you downunda types would happen to know of a Jim (James) Burford by any chance?

As nippers in Hyderabad, he initiated me into wargaming and buggering around with firecrackers. He's now in ACT, but lost touch loong ago. Around 36 years old I would say. Something in the civil service.

I don't know him but can have a look into it.