Allied war crimes.

Originally posted by BCW:

Well, at least I can pride myself in staring one of the fastest growing topics i've ever seen. tongue.gif :cool: redface.gif

You have "starred" a topic, but you have contributed nothing to it. You have not attempted to explain or defend the "controversial" (hair brained) issues in the link. At this point it appears as if you are incapable of using any sort of reasoning ability at all. You have let likes of 37mm with his rubber knife-wielding wit eviscerate you. (Really, 37, I mean it at a compliment :D ). Your feeble retorts leave the community wont of a real contest. You rang the doorbell but you could not figure out how to work the handle to open the door. Now that we have dragged you in, let’s see what you’ve got. Can you support any of the remarks in the link? Your failure to respond will be an admission that it is pure bunk.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by John Kettler:

Bannon DC,

Eviscerated by a rubber knife? Now, that takes skill! Also, I believe you need "wanting" where "wont" appears.

Regards,

John Kettler

'Tis true. But the CM community is always wonting and wanting something.

Be careful about praising 37's skill too highly. It's his opponent's defense that was lacking. :eek:

I've had enough...i'm wrong, i'm bad....GOT IT!

I'm getting sick of having to combat each and every one of you. I just posted a site, nothing more nothing less and I even thought a few of the statistics seemed exagerated. I got my ass kicked here and admit total defeat! I hope this kind of hositlity won't happen to any newcomers; or you will scare off everyone.

Please, no rude ass remarks when I have my back turned. I've already been defeated.

BCW,

You haven't had to fight me, for I've made no attack upon you. To the contrary, I've been the very soul of kindness and helpfulness. If you check out the topic I mentioned, not to mention a stack of 9/11 threads, you'll see that I have been on the receiving end myself. You may not believe it, but the slagging you've undergone here is tame compared to what others and myself have experienced.

Regards,

John Kettler

BCW --

Point is if you post stuff like that people here will expect you to at least defend it. Since that was ultra rubbish, you went looking for a fight and you found it. Extreme exaggerations, quotes taken out of context in order to subvert their original meaning, and neo-nazi trash tend to incite a lot of push-back on this board.

Newcomer or not, when half-baked stuff like that gets waved around and you don't rise to add your defense or opinion about it, people will quickly associate you with the **** stuck to the soles of your shoes after you walked all over the carpets.

Bannon

edit: typo... no surprise ;)

[ June 27, 2006, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: Bannon DC ]

...so some of the Interweb is rubbish, and some is OK (like spelling corrections), and some is meant to be funny, and some is meant to be serious. Isn't there a plug-in for Internet Explorer that checks this out for you? There is certainly one for 'Irony', http://www.fridgemagnet.org.uk/irony/ which, I understand, works very well indeed!

It might prevent these threads getting so entertaining. And educational. And uproariously funny....

wun

• 2 weeks later...

That is the craziest site that I've every visited, checkout the other rubish in it and the links it has from absurd pro-North Korean anti-US prpaganda to a whole heap of wierd anit-Masonic stuff and of course plenty of anti-Semitic & anti-Israel junk. The part preparing the anti-Allied/anti-US pro-North Korean seems to be the main catalyst for this discussion and butchering of BCW, and rightly so. Hey check out the rest of it fallas, I'm still trying to fathom who would have posted all that crap or collected it all together!

Leaving aside the rather strange stuff such as linking the Free Masons with Satanic Cults etc, it is a shame that some it covers some very real events that ought to be looked into in greater depth and detail than they have received.

Many millions of ethnic Germans did suffer trekking East to West and away from the Russians and large numbers of them died in the process, the mass bombing of Dresden for example resulted in a large number of casualties to all the refugees from the East in the city at the time. I just think that such outrageous claims and misinformation does the victems a massive disservice and shows them a lack of decent respect...

Edit: (My Computer crashed here soon after visiting that ridiculous site!)

[ July 15, 2006, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Zalgiris 1410 ]