Allied war crimes.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the first few lines about 'poor misunderstood' David Irving & then realised you were likely a nut... I don't have a problem with that, be as nutty as ya want for all I care, but is this really related to CMAK?

BCW -- don't you check the sources of the stuff you read? Looking at the home page of this site should be enough for anyone to suspect the "history" as presented by a new age cult.

"Dream Catchers of the Seventh Fire are authentic DreamCatchers based on the Prophecy of the Seventh Fire, and our Dream Catcher kits are found in Ojibwe museum stores. We have Dream Catcher history, drums, music, Dream Catcher legends, and Dream Catcher Stories . The Seventh Fire News provides news and diverse sources to help you see behind the illusion and disinformation of the contemporary scene."

Come on, dude. Don't eat the pudding or drink the kool-aid.

Originally posted by Bannon DC:

"Dream Catchers of the Seventh Fire are authentic DreamCatchers based on the Prophecy of the Seventh Fire, and our Dream Catcher kits are found in Ojibwe museum stores. We have Dream Catcher history, drums, music, Dream Catcher legends, and Dream Catcher Stories . The Seventh Fire News provides news and diverse sources to help you see behind the illusion and disinformation of the contemporary scene."

I’ve just realised… I think we might've had a joke played on us

Originally posted by WindyCity:

Of coarse there were crimes committed by Allies, you will see the same crimes being reported in every conflict throughout human history.

Trite, but true. However, let us be absolutely clear about this; the crimes reported on this site, as invented by James Bacque, did NOT happen. They are fabrications. Bacque is either a liar or a complete idiot, and possibly both; he has been very thoroughly discredited, and even poeple who have not themselves read his crackpot inventions should not believe them for an instant. The people posting on this site, it should be tolerably obvious from the huge list of "Zionist involvement in this" and "Zionist involvement in that", are not merely liars or fools, but specifically Nazi liars or fools.

All the best,

John.

Not even going to click on it.

I saw that same domain on the 7th Wizard site. Plus I recently saw both of these sites earlier in the week when I was seeking a site to debunk 911 conspiracies.

I did find a good 911 myth buster site, BTW. www.911myths.com. (I was seeking that in order to set a friend straight due to a discussion on the wonderously inane "Loose Change" paranoid-imentary.)

What is pointless? Your original post or your attempt to "open our minds to the cover up?"

Well... what is your take on it BCW?

Do you believe every word of the story in the original link? Do you think something like a few million deaths after the war was over could be just glossed over by 60 years of history? Wouldn't the Germans hold a deep grudge against the western allies? Wouldn't this deep grudge surface in some sort of writings, historical research into the subject, into the German culture? Yet, the Germans seemed to have become very close American allies after the war and hold a very favorable opinion of America up until recent years.

I've read a few first-person accounts of the war including the occupation period immediately following. Writers often open expressed regrets about killing... even in combat. Often the lax control of the German prisoners is mentioned. The killing (murder!) of SS guards of slave labor camps is even openly mentioned. I think a slight reference to the inhuman treatment of millions of German POW in the hands of the western allies might have come up.

Something doesn't add up. What is it, BCW?

Originally posted by BCW:

You're quite inmature Sir 37mm, you must be used too insulting people. I've spent enough time here talking to some of you...

I can assure you that I'm both utterly immature & exceptionally well experienced at insulting folk... I have to say though I don't often go for 'Judeo-communists'… ‘Enlightened’ twits though are a different matter

.{snip} I've spent enough time here talking to some of you...

:confused:

How is it that you can start a thread on such a controversial subject with at best a questionable source, and when the response is not to your liking your only reply is that your going to leave. :confused:

Are you looking for supporters of the German political party of WWII, if so, sorry your on the wrong site.

"Are you looking for supporters of the German political party of WWII, if so, sorry your on the wrong site". No Sir WindyCity I am not looking for what you mentioned. I am looking for open minded people.

1: The reason I do not want to continue my posting here is because all i've gotten are insults and mockings, within just around two hours

2:Mike summers, you are somewhat lacking on understaning what I was saying. It is on base... WW2, duh!

3: Michael, I will take your rude advice make sure no door hits me in the butt.

I am looking for open minded people.

You seem to be confusing open minds with empty heads.

The reason I do not want to continue my posting here is because all i've gotten are insults and mockings, within just around two hours
That's because nothing you have posted thus far deserves more. If you want a serious discussion, present us with serious material to discuss, not the ravings of madmen.

Michael

How about this gentlemen...and how is for example "Learning to fly: my experiences with air support" more related to CMAK.

I haven't checked in on it recently, but that thread certainly belongs in this forum because it has to do with the game.

As for your sillyness, I have my money on Emrys.

BCW,

I'll wade in here briefly and offer the following:

a search under "honour in combat" on this board will turn up a lengthy and heated discussion on the topic, which came to consist of several threads totaling upwards of a thousand posts.

All,

I hope that as many of you as possible get to see "The Fog of War" documentary made by Errol Morris, the man who did the "Thin Blue Line." The lengthy interviews with former Vietnam War SecDef MacNamara have some exceedingly pithy points in them pertaining to BCW's original question, specifically, the legality and morality of the U.S. and Allied bombing campaign during World War II. I saw it on the History Channel last week.

Regards,

John Kettler