Snarker

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

More to the point, what the smeg is a Bootle of wine?? :mad:

Oodles of bottles.

Truly more to the point, are you maggots finished with the group hug / analysis? You do know why the first two syllables of "analysis" are what they are, don't you?? Good.

Now that everyone is in touch with his / her (choose one or many) misogynistic / feminine / assertive / passive / toffee nosed, malodorous pervert side can we get back to CHUCKIN' ANGRY 'SPLODIES WITH RECKLESS ABANDON???? :mad: :mad:

[ January 21, 2004, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

You do know why the first syllable of "analysis" is what it is, don't you?? Good.

Well, I imagine that it's the first syllable because without it, the word would be "alysis"...

Or were you mistakenly thinking of something else...AGAIN? </font>

You do know why the first syllable of "analysis" is what it is, don't you?? Good.

Well, I imagine that it's the first syllable because without it, the word would be "alysis"...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Was.

Since ya lack the stones to defend it, your betters are taking over

This is such a pitiful cry for attention. Poor Berli. :(:(:(:(

Dear YK2, are all of your <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> subjects so pathetic? redface.gifredface.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

This is the MOLTEN TNT-CHUCKERS THREAD!!!

Was.

Since ya lack the stones to defend it, your betters are taking over </font>

Hurly-Berli - Inferno (and all his little TNT-clad wizards) is winging its way to you this evening - courtesy of moi. You biatch. If you plan to stay here, prepare to have your sig porked like a stunner at a fresher's party. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gods, I hope you send turns faster'n setups. I've already got one eternal game with Seanachai

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Hurly-Berli - Inferno (and all his little TNT-clad wizards) is winging its way to you this evening - courtesy of moi. You biatch. If you plan to stay here, prepare to have your sig porked like a stunner at a fresher's party.

Gods, I hope you send turns faster'n setups. I've already got one eternal game with Seanachai </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Not that Berli would screw up and have to edit his snappy repartee. :rolleyes:

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Loser! :mad:

Actually you can blame me for that I was distracting him with my new toy.... :Dtongue.gif :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

The Four Women of the Pool certainly seem capable of standing on their own . . . I guess there is certainly one way to find out if they have what it takes. ;)

And when you find someone who can even come close to offering that test please, by all means, let me know. 'Cause it sure as ****e ain't you. tongue.gif

Kitty

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

The Four Women of the Pool certainly seem capable of standing on their own . . . I guess there is certainly one way to find out if they have what it takes. ;)

And when you find someone who can even come close to offering that test please, by all means, let me know. 'Cause it sure as ****e ain't you. tongue.gif

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

Dear YK2, are all of your <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> subjects so pathetic? redface.gifredface.gif

None of the Pengers are pathetic..

You don't see any of them coming in here trying to defend a lack of manly attributes by growling at each other and chucking lots of Molten TNT around now do you?

No siree... My men are true warriors.... Strong, Loyal and with razor sharp wit...

I should know.. They told me so... :D