The Cheery Waffle Thread: Snowed in, iced over but still angry as hell

_Axe_

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by The Dave Collective:

We seek oddstraulians for assimiliation. We wish to raise our tolerance for alcohol as well as lower our IQ further. The boundries for our stupidity will expand. Water will be replaced with beer. Our collective will grow. Then, no manatee can stop us. We are the Dave. Resistance is futile maggot.

Hmmm, where did this particular bit of flotsam or jetsam originate? I couldn't help noticing the birthdate of January 1, 1900. Finally I have found a board member much older than me! I'm pretty certain that by now it has turned rancid. Talk about feeding the maggots! :D:D

Okay, The Dave Collective, time to show off your Combat Mission skilz. Send me a company sized setup of either CMAK or CMBB and we'll see where you rate in the hierarchy of Daves. I suspect you are no more than a Cheery Waffle wannabe, so here's your big chance to prove me wrong. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by The Dave Collective:

We seek oddstraulians for assimiliation. We wish to raise our tolerance for alcohol as well as lower our IQ further. The boundries for our stupidity will expand. Water will be replaced with beer. Our collective will grow. Then, no manatee can stop us. We are the Dave. Resistance is futile maggot.

Hmmm, where did this particular bit of flotsam or jetsam originate? </font>

Sorry, but the Bruce collective got here first.

Bruce

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by The Dave Collective:

Water will be replaced with beer.

I say give him a chance and let's see if has some more good ideas...I mean look at the brilliance that lad shows so far. </font>

We've both been posting here for two years, three months and we've never finished a game yet.

You're worse than MasterGoodale!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I finished TWO games against him before he finally buggered off.

That probably leaves you and Seanachai as the two biggest wankers on the boards, turn wise.

And everything else wise, come to think of it.

Originally posted by Soddball:

Patch...erm...right.

I've probably got it around here somewhere.

And it's not my fault we never finish a game. It's BFCs. They keep bringing new games out to confuse me.

I'll give TCP/IP a go against you at some point. I always finish those.

Yeah, but you better have a week off from work, Axe.

I suppose my turn is still in the inbox also. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Okay, The Dave Collective, time to show off your Combat Mission skilz. Send me a company sized setup of either CMAK or CMBB and we'll see where you rate in the hierarchy of Daves. I suspect you are no more than a Cheery Waffle wannabe, so here's your big chance to prove me wrong. :D:D

This would be like playing with ourselves DaveH. This is naughty. Besides, the link to the Collective is strong. Our thoughts are one. Our plans are one. Our actions are one. So there could be no winner or loser in such a match.

Originally posted by Soddball:

Well, no. You're playing Dave. You can't lose.

You dense maggot. WE are Dave. Your stupidity and lack of technology will be added to Ours. Your assimilation will multiply our bewilderment capacities.

Where can we find Bruce? If this being has the power of the Oddstralians, it must be assimilated. Stupidity and alcohol rules supreme. We cannot be stopped. Resistance is furry. :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Well, no. You're playing Dave. You can't lose.

You dense maggot. WE are Dave. Your stupidity and lack of technology will be added to Ours. Your assimilation will multiply our bewilderment capacities.

Where can we find Bruce? If this being has the power of the Oddstralians, it must be assimilated. Stupidity and alcohol rules supreme. We cannot be stopped. Resistance is furry. :mad: </font>