• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*dials Watson & Crick's Skype number*

ring ring ring

"Hey maggot."

:mad: :mad: :mad:

It was cool though. We talked for half an hour. He has shattered my image of him as an inarticulate buffoon. Well, at least I still think of the rest of you that way. :mad:

Snarker -- you're next. Get a mic whydoncha.

[ January 23, 2005, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Strange but true. I will admit, I was not expecting to understand a word of Canukistani. But I did.

I did not tell the maggot, but the skype ring scared the bejesus out of me. I kicked over a drink I just had set done. :mad:

After 3 hours, I finished snowblowing and digging my domicile and car out. I am exaustipated. I was fortunate that the snow was fluffy enough that I could shove the door forward just enough to squeeze out. Thank god I'm not supersize. I would guess that close to 3 feet of snow fell in this blizzard. There are drifts 4.5 feet deep. The beginning of my driveway had drifts this deep from the snowplows plowing the town road. My poor snowblower was repeatedly buried-yet it kept going. uuuuuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

[ January 23, 2005, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Strange but true. I will admit, I was not expecting to understand a word of Canukistani. But I did.

I did not tell the maggot, but the skype ring scared the bejesus out of me. I kicked over a drink I just had set done.

I'm not paying for your carpet cleaning, if that's what you're after.

Call me Friday evening and I'll kick over a beer to make us even.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

I did not tell the maggot, but the skype ring scared the bejesus out of me. I kicked over a drink I just had set done.

I'm not paying for your carpet cleaning, if that's what you're after.

Call me Friday evening and I'll kick over a beer to make us even. </font>

Where's Pseudo? :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Meeting, after feckin', hooring useless meeting sucked all the life out of me and left me sick by the end of the week. Only recovered last night enough to knock back a bottle or three of wine.

Wino! If you're done fannying about, send turn!

"Well, be quick, don’t fanny about. I’ve no time for fannying about or otherwise. Fanny about on someone else’s time, not mine, ‘cos I haven’t got any. Find someone who’s got time to fanny about and fanny about with them. I haven’t mate, so fannying about with me is out."

Originally posted by rune:

Dave H,

Which just proves you suck worse then the Commanders did at le Muy? that it is an evil scenario? That perhaps your opponent ic cheating?

Wait till I send you San Pietro. You may begin gnashing teeth now.

Rune

Hold on there just a minute, Mr. Chicago <font size=1>penguin</font>. I'm playing the GERMAN side. Unlike the real German commanders, I appear to have the entire American invasion of southern France stopped cold at these two bridges. About all W&C and I have accomplished is to level every multi-story building on the battlefield. We both have lost a few AFVs, but we both have plenty left to make the bridges the quickest routes to suicide. GRRRRRRRRR!!! :mad: :mad:

So send me your newest scenario. I'm sure I can find some snowed-in and/or frozen opponent. Of course, I'm having such a good time playing TurboTax that it may be a while before I get back to CM! :D:D:D

Originally posted by rune:

Dave H,

Which just proves you suck worse then the Commanders did at le Muy? that it is an evil scenario? That perhaps your opponent ic cheating?

Rune

:mad: ANGRY OUT LOUD! :mad:

I am not cheating-yet. I think the maggot DaveH means that no one in the proper mind set would attempt to cross that bridge in a meeting engagement-type scenario. Right now, I *might* have a slight numbers edge in tanks as the allies. However that maggot has uber stugs and panthers camping aboot. Given the ONLY way across the river is the road bridge and the adjacent railroad bridge, I just don't see a full fledge assault happening. Sure, one could try to use smoke, but that maggot has his forces in different locations with good LOS. Also, he has some infantry near the bridge. So trying to utilize gamey-tank taxis to cart my grunts across the river would just end up with smoking tanks and routed troops. A BIG arty prep barrage is needed AND small mortars for smoke. I don't know how or if the Americans crossed this bridge in real-life given the tools at hand and the enemy Kraut forces in this scenario I do know that I would want some big guns hitting the other side before I attempted an assault across a river.

But I don't know what the Germans have as troops. Maybe DaveH is trying to use psycho-illogical tricks. But that won't work on me, 'cause I'm insane in the membrane. w00t! WooT! :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

MTW, I already got that turn. Check your inbox 'cause I resent #002. Don't make me come down there and smack you upside the head with a snowshoe!! :mad: :mad:

Wow, I'm really impressed! You two Phi Beta Kappa candidates made it all the way to the second file before getting the turn sequence mixed up? That's probably a new record for both of you, isn't it? Since MTW is most likely passed out again at the bottom of yet another wine vat, it may take him a while to respond. :D:D:D

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

We have those too, but in twelve ounce bottled versions. Cans are for Canuckians. :mad:

12 ounces are for Bud-sipping hoes. :mad: :mad: </font>

I'd ask Mace for a conversation but I probably wouldn't be able to understand a bloody word.

Heh, when I was 'IL2FB' flying with the cesspatrol and using coms I always used to get 'We have no idea what you said'.

It's great! :D

Mace

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

But then again, we are talking aboot Mace too.

GHAGHAGHAGH GHAGHAGHAGHGHGAG AGHGAHAGHAGHAG

NOW WAIT A BLOODY MINUTE! I DO HAVE MY STANDARDS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Very low level of standards they may be, but they're still standards.

Mace