Mad, bad and dangerous to post in -- it's the Cheery Waffle Thread

_Axe_

Originally posted by v42below:

:mad: Still looking for my left eyeball. It's not here, is it? :(

No wonder can't find your manual with all this eye loss. I'll post an excerpt from it here.

Originally posted by Master Goodale:

Since you maggots are so pathetic and don't have a clue as to how to chuck TNT I thought I would help you out!!

RULES:

1. NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, Chuck less than 25 pounds of very bitter, very angry, psychologically disturbed, hot, furious, hateful TNT at your enemy!

Kitty :mad:

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

I know have games unfinished...trash 'em, take the win, and be done with it. No time to keep up with CMBB or CMAK. Hell, I haven't played against the AI in almost 3 months.

You can take the maggot out of the Cheery Waffle Thread........

...but unfortunately he keeps coming back??

I haven't played the AI since the CMAK demo came out - so what? :confused: :confused:

but on this line, having almost partly fully recovered from being thrased out of sight by snickers at Mike I have a vacancy in my oh-so-worthwhile gaming calender - anyone care to fill it?

Oh and a "bender" in het commonwealth is a real bad drinking spree resulting in a real bad hangover - what did you think he meant??

Originally posted by Robohn:

I think my disappearance started some time around when Iraqi Freedom started.....

GGRRAAARRRGHHHHH!!!!!! What card were you? tongue.gif

Good to have you back, maggot!!!!! Smope chickened out, the non-furious, ineffective TNT non-chucking slug track!!! :mad: :mad: So needless to say there's a slot open.

Originally posted by Robohn:

I think my disappearance started some time around when Iraqi Freedom started.....

Were you overseas?

Axe...turn out to you soon, do you still prefer Germans in CMAK or was that just for CMBB? (I'm sure I can put you into a nice Italian Job) :D

What ever suits your sick fancy. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

My good man, I'm currently a resident of the small city of Jeffersonville, Indiana. It's located directly across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky.

And yet, you haven't committed suicide. What's that all about, Dave? Are you hanging on convinced that one day the gods will somehow register your worthiness and suffering, and transport you to a real place to live?

Dante treated his enemies better than you've been treated. He simply put them in Hell.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

I have a scenario that needs testing...

It features...

Canadian Crunchies

German Crunchies

Candian things that go BOOM

German Things that go BOOM

Italy

More Canadian Crunchies

More German Crunchies.

Let me know if interested in testing, feedback and secrecy is REQUIRED.

Rune

I'm game if some other maggot is. One stipulation. I ain't being the hosers. It's enough being one in real life. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

What card were you? tongue.gif

Good to have you back, maggot!!!!! Smope chickened out, the non-furious, ineffective TNT non-chucking slug track!!! :mad: :mad: So needless to say there's a slot open.

The hell I did bug snot. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Its just taking me extra time to find a scenario worthy of slathering you with.

Nothing quite furious enough yet.

Originally posted by Firefly:

I was just listening to the radio (BBC) and there was a guy talking about the American fixation with mould in the basement. It brought back many happy memories.

Sniff. This is so touching. Like Dorothy said, "There's no place like home." :D:D:D

Oh, and Seanachai, I've kept my sanity by knowing that, whatever the down side of the places I've lived, at least it's never been Minnesota, you worthless <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> maggot. :D:D:D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Firefly:

I was just listening to the radio (BBC) and there was a guy talking about the American fixation with mould in the basement. It brought back many happy memories.

Sniff. This is so touching. Like Dorothy said, "There's no place like home." :D:D:D

Oh, and Seanachai, I've kept my sanity by knowing that, whatever the down side of the places I've lived, at least it's never been Minnesota, you worthless penguin maggot. :D:D:D </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You know, I've been in southern Indiana. Isn't there a town there, right across the river from Kentucky, that's the Funeral Casket capitol of the world, or sumfink? And just how apropos is that?

Yes, that's Batesville. I think it is apropos because that town is in the southeast corner of the state, close to both Kentucky and Ohio. If all of you non-Hoosier residents of both states would please go ahead and croak, we'll be glad to provide caskets to bury your worthless remains. I'm sure they'd be glad to ship caskets to Minnesota, Florida, Pennsylvania, California, Canada, England, and even Finland for the rest of you, too. tongue.gif:D:D:D

Wasn't Bill Bryson originally from Indiana? Or am I getting him mixed up with R. Dean Taylor?

As best as I can determine, neither was from Indiana. R. Dean Taylor did write the song "Indiana Wants Me", which wasn't necessarily true. :eek: :rolleyes: :mad:

(edited for grammar) redface.gifredface.gif

[ February 20, 2004, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Firefly:

Wasn't Bill Bryson originally from Indiana? Or am I getting him mixed up with R. Dean Taylor?

As best as I can determine, neither were from Indiana. R. Dean Taylor did write the song "Indiana Wants Me", which wasn't necessarily true. :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: </font>

Yes thinking about it Bill was from Idaho, which he claimed was 1000 miles from the nearest mountain, 2000 miles from the nearest ocean and 3000 miles from the nearest intelligent conversation.

I believe I saw on his web site that he was actually from Iowa.

Hmmm...this little mix-up causes me to wonder how students from outside the US would do identifying the 50 states. As well as American students identifying nations in Europe or Africa or Asia? :confused: :confused: :confused: