Mad, bad and dangerous to post in -- it's the Cheery Waffle Thread

_Axe_

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Axe, I've been meaning to ask...now that you've discovered your great-uncle had a daughter while he was in England, do you think it's possible you and Soddball are related? Wouldn't that be enough to make you become a hermit? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Soddball, do I owe you a turn? :confused:

I can't recommend that book "The Da Vinci Code" highly enough. See if your brain is open to new possibilities, or not. :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by rune:

I have a scenario that needs testing...

It features...

Canadian Crunchies

German Crunchies

Candian things that go BOOM

German Things that go BOOM

Italy

More Canadian Crunchies

More German Crunchies.

Let me know if interested in testing, feedback and secrecy is REQUIRED.

Rune

I'm game if some other maggot is. One stipulation. I ain't being the hosers. It's enough being one in real life. :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Hey Axe, I've been meaning to ask...now that you've discovered your great-uncle had a daughter while he was in England, do you think it's possible you and Soddball are related?

What're you trying to do, induce a cross-Atlantic double suicide?

I can't recommend that book "The Da Vinci Code" highly enough. See if your brain is open to new possibilities, or not. :eek: :eek:

That book was, without a doubt, one of the lamest pieces o' ****e I've read in many a long decade. Urine running down a pop-culture gutter. The result of what happens when Judith Krantz decides to write an Umberto Eco novel. Bad writing, fatuous characters, ridiculous plot-line and a hideous hodge-podge of gibberish ripped wholesale from lunatic fringe writings like 'Holy Blood, Holy Grail' and even less reputable pieces of lunatic fringe-dom.

This is Dave H's brain: still-shot of a bucket of frogs

This is Dave H's brain after he decided 'The Da Vinci Code' was a good book: still-shot of a bucket of frogs soaking in wino urine and the spittle of crazy homeless people

Originally posted by Seanachai:

That book was, without a doubt, one of the lamest pieces o' ****e I've read in many a long decade. Urine running down a pop-culture gutter. The result of what happens when Judith Krantz decides to write an Umberto Eco novel. Bad writing, fatuous characters, ridiculous plot-line and a hideous hodge-podge of gibberish ripped wholesale from lunatic fringe writings like 'Holy Blood, Holy Grail' and even less reputable pieces of lunatic fringe-dom.

Who knew gnomes could read? I'm guessing he's mad because there weren't any pictures for him to color. Let's see what some judicious editing can accomplish with this review. Seanachai sez "That book was, without a doubt, one of the ... pieces ... I've read in many a long decade. ...writing, ...characters, ... plot-line ... ripped ... from ... writings like 'Holy Blood, Holy Grail' ..." Wow, sounds great, maybe I'd better read it again! :D:D:D

I'll put Seanachai down as "undecided". :D:D:D

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

It features...

Canadian Crunchies

German Crunchies

Italy

More Canadian Crunchies

More German Crunchies.

Rune

I'm game if some other maggot is. One stipulation. I ain't being the hosers. It's enough being one in real life. :mad: </font>

I'll put Seanachai down as "undecided". :D:D:D

You know that you're taken aback because your sudden and inexplicable plummet in intelligence was called to the attention of the public.

It's alright, Dave H. You're capable of greater things. If you want to read good 'Historical' novels, read Eco or someone like Cecilia Holland. If you want to read really thought provoking 'conspiracy' novelists, read Thomas Pynchon or Robert Anton Wilson. Don't read sad sacks of ****e like Dan Brown. What a puddle of piss.

Christ, I'm a bloody worshipper of the Goddess, and I found that exercise in pseudo-literary, pseudo-paganism buggery an exercise in embarrassment.

But fear not, laddie. I know that one day, you'll amaze me. Please let me know what city you live in, so that while I'm perusing the national news, I don't miss your moment of 'police scanner channel' fame...

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

You get points for producing wood? Cause I'm doing that just thinking about it.

Actually, you get points for not producing any more little Doroshes. I shall contribute to the Canadian Culture Board just so long as I've been provided with reasonable assurances that you haven't reproduced.

Go chop wood.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

(blah, blah, blah)

Please let me know what city you live in, so that while I'm perusing the national news, I don't miss your moment of 'police scanner channel' fame...

My good man, I'm currently a resident of the small city of Jeffersonville, Indiana. It's located directly across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky.

I haven't claimed that book was great literature. It simply has a lot of information which I hadn't heard before. A 500 year-old gnome like you probably already knew everything in it, but somehow my education overlooked almost all of it. Reading it just dumped a load of new facts (or "facts??") into my lap, and I was hoping to find other readers I could talk to about it. redface.gifredface.gif

There's too little talk of TNT chucking going on here.

Mind you that probably suits Wally - the bugger has deliberately updated to 1.01 and refuses to reload 1.0 to continue our game - in which my non-TNT chucking A-13's are managing to fail to miss his heroic TNT chucking but useless Italian tin cans in droves - heck even the little Mk VI's have killed a couple with their non-TNT equipped Vickers .5 mgs! :D:D

Why oh why does he want to stop my fun?? :mad: :mad:

<big>OH WOE IS ME</BIG> GGGRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGG AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH :mad: :mad:

<small>oh and some sod beat the snot out of me at Galatas too.....</small> :cool:

[ February 18, 2004, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

It features...

Canadian Crunchies

German Crunchies

Italy

More Canadian Crunchies

More German Crunchies.

Rune

I'm game if some other maggot is. One stipulation. I ain't being the hosers. It's enough being one in real life. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Mike:

<small>oh and some sod beat the snot out of me at Galatas too.....</small> :cool:

It was an angry, TNT filled battle maggot!!! You were flinging so much bitter lead that it collided in mid-air and missed me. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It was not TNT filled - I only had 20 rounds of 2" mortar HE total and that ain't enough fill a foxhole let alone a battle!

But there was a lot of hot lead flying - sadly it all missed you!! :(

GRGRGAARGHGH maggots!!! Kewpi and me are gonna massacre some French, I tell ya! He's marching them up in this nasty operation, aand I'm gonna mow 'em down with TNT so furious it'll sear and charbroil 'em into pate du maggot!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dave H, if you did not recieve a turn from me recently, please resend the last turn you have. I blew my PBEM folder to Kingdom Come. :mad: :mad: :mad: