Maggot picks Waffle to be his Cherry mate

Guest Mike

Phew! I think I got the best of Kitty's pics.

Oh, and after much strong drink, I've come to a conclusion (rather obvious, but it bears repeating):

You're all maggots. :mad: :mad:

ps Ugh! I moved into PA to escape the insanity that is NY/NJ and one of my neighbors is blaring Indian music. Time to don the camo and play Predator, me thinks. :mad: :mad:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Mike the wombat, stop mating with your replacement squirrel and check your inbox. I think that I have found a better abomination.

I got some zipped crap...immediately deleted as sender was unknown. Was that you? </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

Oh, and after much strong drink, I've come to a conclusion (rather obvious, but it bears repeating):

ps Ugh! I moved into PA to escape the insanity that is NY/NJ and one of my neighbors is blaring Indian music. Time to don the camo and play Predator, me thinks. :mad: :mad:

I think a mere doorbell ring and introduction, "Hi my name is" would get the desired effect.

[ July 11, 2004, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Well I always did think you had something up your.... tongue.gif :mad: :mad: [/QB]

All Aussies aspire to be as successful as Macey-kins - who is bought to us today by the letters M, A, G, O, and T.

[ July 11, 2004, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: Stalin's Organ ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

shankar.jpg

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

All Aussies aspire to be as successful as Macey-kins - who is bought to us today by the letters M, A, G, O, and T.

Too bad you haven't studied the letter R, so you could spell brought correctly. tongue.gif:D

Loved the picture of mike_the_wino and me. What you couldn't make out in the picture was the pole mounted to the front of our Mark-1 armored wheelbarrow. There was a half-full bottle of Thunderbird dangling in front of us, so mtw was running as fast as he could to get it. He never did figure out why he couldn't catch it. :D:D

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

I think a mere doorbell ring and introduction, "Hi my name is" would get the desired effect. </font>

Axe, I found another Der Kessel special. I'm trying to get Whineboy to play it but he is playing hard to get now. I think it is a CMBO convert. Germans vs Americans. Would you like to give it a go?

It's called being coy...now you want me more than ever. :D

Axe, I found another Der Kessel special. I'm trying to get Whineboy to play it but he is playing hard to get now. I think it is a CMBO convert. Germans vs Americans. Would you like to give it a go?

K.