Maggot picks Waffle to be his Cherry mate

Guest Mike

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

You still haven't beaten me, Axe! :mad: tongue.gif

You are such a revisionist! I beat you in BOTH versions of Inferno. :mad: </font>

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bwahaahaaaaa! It is Watson's turn for another setup. When I started it I truly did not know that the German AT guns were sited and not moveable.

Pseudo is cold and blowed up.

Axe is needing to send me a setup

Wino has started 1k deaths, and I hope they will be upon him.

Stalin's Organ has played a ditty with my tanks, gun-damaging and immobilizing many. Maggot!

Kitty needs some more alcohol, as do I.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Bwahaahaaaaa! It is Watson's turn for another setup. When I started it I truly did not know that the German AT guns were sited and not moveable.

Okay, Maggot. My turn for revenge... I have a scenario I want play tested. It is a fictional desert battle. Axis attack dug in Americans. Plenty of 'splodies, clankies and grunts. If you don't like the map, or approve of the force, TOUGH! :mad:

Oh, your clankies and grunts have no ammo and your 'splodies are duds! bwaahahahahahahahaha!

Ha! That scenario is so mean I unlocked the guns, expanded the German setup area a wee bit, and sent it off to Horrible Dave as revenge for his ABCDEFG mutant horror story!!

But I'm still spanking Wally the Blob to bits even with the guns padlocked!! :D

Mwaahahahahahah :mad: :D :mad: :D :mad:

Look at those casualties!! I mean, WTF mate? He had half of the bloody boot after my six armourless Scotsmen. :mad: :mad:

What a gamey maggot!! :mad:

Did anybody deny that??? I'm sure that the Quaker has the goods on you too. And what does that make you????? tongue.gif

Look at those casualties!! I mean, WTF mate? He had half of the bloody boot after my six armourless Scotsmen. :mad: :mad:

What a gamey maggot!! :mad:

It was the skirts. Italians hate men in skirts. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Sorry maggots, but there were no turns out last night. We had a bit of rugged weather, as you can see at the Courier Journal website. Our power went out around 8 PM and came back on at 3:30 AM. I should have better luck getting turns out tonight. :eek: :eek:

When did they originally get electical lines up to that Ozark shack of yours? Just sometime this year, right?

And "Bardstown Road"??? Do they venerate Seanachai in that bucolic little corner of hell?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

When did they originally get electical lines up to that Ozark shack of yours? Just sometime this year, right?

I sense your jealousy because Ohio hasn't yet seen fit to electrify the boonies. Too bad you'll have to keep peddling your little homemade generator for a while longer. I suspect your house has most of the conveniences of the huts on "Gilligan's Island". tongue.giftongue.gif:D

And "Bardstown Road"??? Do they venerate Seanachai in that bucolic little corner of hell?
If Seanachai didn't play basketball for the Big Blue Wildcats, no, they don't venerate him. :D:D Actually, Seanachai would probably fit right into the Bardstown Road neighborhood known as the Highlands in Louisville. Lots of bars, lots of used bookstores, lots of kindred spirits. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

...Lots of bars,...

Sounds like Nirvana.

August 4-7 in Hilton Head, NC. As I have the golfing skills to match Dave H's tactical skills, I will be avoiding the links....and saving the greens-keeper countless hours of work. Nice thing is that I fly out Wednesday and will be back safely ensconced in my electronic womb by 1pm that Saturday. As you maggots have no capacity to hold a thought in your feeble heads, this message will be repeated as the date nears.

Turns out to all maggots that sent 'em.

Mini Gamey Game Update:

Sillypoop is about to find out if there really are "A Thousand Ways to Die". Brave, intrepid dolt that he is.

He is a far better maggot than Caustic & Frigid, who begged off this many deaths and will have to be biatch slapped in some crap scenario of his choosing.

Dave H made up some crap about bad weather and sent no turn last night. As I am one of the last people to beat up on the old guy, what's the high score as of now? Would like to know how badly I must pummel him for overall victory.

Axe2121 is slogging across sand and it chaffs don't it, lassy? More tiny 'splodie things to make matters worse.

I think Snarker and I are playing a game...can't tell though. It's dark, I can't see a thing and he is hiding like the nancy that he is. No one has died yet, truly disappointing. Serves me right for picking out scenarios sober.

GRRAAAAARGHAARGH!!!!!!!! I finally found Arrogant Bastard in PA (thanks for the reminder MTW) and YOU'RE ALL NOT WORTHY, MAAAAAAGGOOOOOTS!!!!!!!!

Stiff brew, you barley challenged, TNT drooling flint chippers! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Barley-pop envy.

I'll just have to start another batch of homebrew sometime this week. I'm thinking of Bitters or an IPA.

Make a brown ale. That was my favorite when I home brewed. Graargh!!! Now I'll have to home brew again.

Originally posted by Snarker:

GRRAAAAARGHAARGH!!!!!!!! I finally found Arrogant Bastard in PA (thanks for the reminder MTW) and YOU'RE ALL NOT WORTHY, MAAAAAAGGOOOOOTS!!!!!!!!

Stiff brew, you barley challenged, TNT drooling flint chippers! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oi! Send!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty told me it's a fine brewski!

Mace

ABBA?? they're not here - thery're in your local record store!! tongue.gif

Sad news for all - my home computer has f**ked up again, been fixed, and won't load the USB driver for my cable modem - so I'm off to get an ethernet card today, but won't be installing it until about midnight local time (that's between noon (in the UK) and about 6am (LA time)) for you damned feriners!!

In the mean time the Mad Mac will continue cleaning my clock in Feifdom!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: