Peng Goes On Walkabout: The Challenge To Re-Create the World With Every Post

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by [TGD] mensch:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Mensch is back and he fancies himself Jar-Jar-Binks? That's just wrong

Wrong Jarhead, I came back with Jar Jar Binks and now he's nicking your stuff *points at mace* look there he is now! GET HIM! </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

A tea totteler? Sorry that's far beyond my limits of understanding.

Mace

We'll add it to the list. Thank the gods for computers, which can keep track of that much information in a simple, quick, and coherent manner. Unlike yourself.

Originally posted by [TGD] mensch:

yup a clan nickname to those of you halfbaked moldy prairie oysters, seeing you couldn't grasp the idea I won't bother wasting my breath or get your one brain cell that you stole from a lab monkey and share amonst the 18 of you over to post comments here.

Besides most of you belong to one already it's called "grumpy old stuffy mens club" muahahah..

I still look younger then you all old farts. muhahaha

I'll give you a hint how to look and feel younger, try that thing called Oxygen and see that bright thing in the sky people call the sun.

With any luck you'll shrivel up in a ball of dusty mold and a officer of your local department of health will spray you with some nasty goop and be forever entombed in tupperware.

Hmmm ...

Tribe of the Gray Dawn

Bow Wow ...

Joe

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

May I enquire in my ignorance why our house requires a deliberate spelling mistake?

Do some research on Pawbroon and the answer will come to you </font>

Originally posted by v42below:

Too little, too late. Typical of an Olde One who barely has the presence of mind to zip up his fly just before he relieves himself.

Oooh. Glaring lack of respect, that.

It won't do, lad. Stick with mocking me, if you're going to have a go at the Olde Ones. After all, I'm the Nice one.

Our Berli, now. Well, he pisses on you from a considerable height. I'll simply do a little dance on you while you're lying there soaking it in.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

Too little, too late. Typical of an Olde One who barely has the presence of mind to zip up his fly just before he relieves himself.

Oooh. Glaring lack of respect, that.

It won't do, lad. Stick with mocking me, if you're going to have a go at the Olde Ones. After all, I'm the Nice one.

Our Berli, now. Well, he pisses on you from a considerable height. I'll simply do a little dance on you while you're lying there soaking it in. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

*snip* Our Berli, now. Well, he pisses on you from a considerable height. *snip*

Quite...and I'm sure that by the time his pants can soak up no more of the blue refuse (got to take it easy on the meths, old boy) and a few drops actually escape outside, I will have walked way past whatever pole he decided to climb up this time in search of his meds.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

*snip*

After all, who would YOU back in a bout between THIS ...

graphic_pub.jpg

And THIS ...

graphic_pub.jpg

And that doesn't even get into the difference between a Kiwi and a Former Marine!

Joe

Are you implying that the four-eyed turtle man actually has a chance? I guess if we were having it out in the bright Australian sun, he could take advantage of that shiny noggin of his and blind me with the reflected rays. Still, I'm sure that, as long as I managed to rid him of those truck headlights he uses as his spectacles, he'd simply end up strangling himself with that bow tie.

Originally posted by Andreas:

I am no longer disconsolate that I will not travel on business to New Zealand next year. This picture put me off my breakfast.

Well, excuse me, Mr Brad Pitt, but this picture,

graphic_pub.jpg

doesn't exactly put Paris, France at the top of my holiday destination list.