The Cheery Waffle Thread: Some will understand, losers will post in the peng thread.

Originally posted by Lioneyes:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Such an appropriate signature.

Such a snappy retort. *YAWN!!!*

You guys should learn to play SC. You know, get with the Big Picture.

Too much slopping around in the mud and snow leaves your brain cells numb it would appear.</font>

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lioneyes:

Such an appropriate signature.

Such a snappy retort. *YAWN!!!*

You guys should learn to play SC. You know, get with the Big Picture.

Too much slopping around in the mud and snow leaves your brain cells numb it would appear.</font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

I tried it. Seemed to me like "Clash of Steel Part Deux". It also reminded me of "Empire". Units are way too generic, and ultimately just not very interesting to me. The Big Picture, as you call it, ends up becoming a very very limited picture. You really don't have all that many choices for spending. I much prefer "Civilization II" or "Master of Orion II" or "Alpha Centauri" for supreme dictator/warlord games. :D:D:D

Well, if you're gonna be civil about it, then just forget the whole thing! ;)

PS-Masters of Orion 2 rocks! :D

I tried it. Seemed to me like "Clash of Steel Part Deux". It also reminded me of "Empire". Units are way too generic, and ultimately just not very interesting to me. The Big Picture, as you call it, ends up becoming a very very limited picture. You really don't have all that many choices for spending. I much prefer "Civilization II" or "Master of Orion II" or "Alpha Centauri" for supreme dictator/warlord games. :D:D:D

Well, if you're gonna be civil about it, then just forget the whole thing! ;)

PS-Masters of Orion 2 rocks! :D

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lioneyes:

Well, if you're gonna be civil about it

And you've stumbled across Dave's greatest strength/weakness. :mad: :mad: tongue.gif;) </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

And you've stumbled across Dave's greatest strength/weakness. :mad: :mad: tongue.gif;) </font>

I just got back from an abbreviated mountain biking ride. Not a fun time. One buddy broke his frame and then walked home. So my other buddy and I continued. About 15 min later, I crashed on a slight downhill while negotiating a couple of rocks and roots. I went over the handlebars and landed with my full body weight on my right hand. I think that I just seriously bruised my palm. I also have a rock-burn on my right calf. Thank god me and my bike are fine. My first real painful crash of the year. Anyway, I will be home tonight taking my pain medication (beer).

Turns are out to all maggots.

:mad: ARGARGARGARG. :mad:

I have not forgotten about you, Simonster. I will search for a scenario to my liking and to your disliking, MAGGGOT! :mad:

I just got back from an abbreviated mountain biking ride. Not a fun time. One buddy broke his frame and then walked home. So my other buddy and I continued. About 15 min later, I crashed on a slight downhill while negotiating a couple of rocks and roots. I went over the handlebars and landed with my full body weight on my right hand. I think that I just seriously bruised my palm. I also have a rock-burn on my right calf. Thank god me and my bike are fine. My first real painful crash of the year. Anyway, I will be home tonight taking my pain medication (beer).

Turns are out to all maggots.

:mad: ARGARGARGARG. :mad:

I have not forgotten about you, Simonster. I will search for a scenario to my liking and to your disliking, MAGGGOT! :mad:

Hehehe, me and the missus got new mountain bikes this year. Full suspension Specialized. Sweeeeeeeet.

Took her mountain biking a couple of weeks ago when we went camping. Long story short: she crashed (slowed down and fell over before getting out of clips) and claimed she was gonna walk down the hill, it was too steep, blah, blah, whimper, cry.

I told her if she did I was selling her bike and buying some nice knitting needles. :eek:

Anger is a great motivator, she made it back down no problem....and she is talking to me again, so I guess it wasn't THAT bad. :D