The Waffle and the Penguin Should be Friends!

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> while its owner is trying to hook up with a teenage boy in the park's men's room

I, for one, would not mind meeting this owner though.

Now, as i see it, Wafflers compare to the Gods Of the Cesspool like Neanderthals to homo sapiens, they are more rugged, less intelligent, shorter and big nosed. Obviously this can never result in a friendship of equals.

However, with my superior insights (a common thing amongst knights of the Grand Pool ), i CAN see a way how the Weebels, euhrm, Waffels and the Glorious Followers of Peng will be able to live together. The solution is simple, from henceforth all Wafflers should be called "slaves to the followers of Peng" or in short "the cheap bitches", they will be used for easy target practice in CMBO,CMBB, CMAK,... they will randomly flatter their superior lords ,the Knights of the Cesspool, and in general degrade themselves for the enjoyment of the heroic Knights, without soiling themselves so much as they usually do when speaking to a überKnight.

Now, where do i go to choose my own Waffle-slave/boy/toy ?

Knight of the Pool,

Sturmy </font>

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> while its owner is trying to hook up with a teenage boy in the park's men's room

I, for one, would not mind meeting this owner though.

Now, as i see it, Wafflers compare to the Gods Of the Cesspool like Neanderthals to homo sapiens, they are more rugged, less intelligent, shorter and big nosed. Obviously this can never result in a friendship of equals.

However, with my superior insights (a common thing amongst knights of the Grand Pool ), i CAN see a way how the Weebels, euhrm, Waffels and the Glorious Followers of Peng will be able to live together. The solution is simple, from henceforth all Wafflers should be called "slaves to the followers of Peng" or in short "the cheap bitches", they will be used for easy target practice in CMBO,CMBB, CMAK,... they will randomly flatter their superior lords ,the Knights of the Cesspool, and in general degrade themselves for the enjoyment of the heroic Knights, without soiling themselves so much as they usually do when speaking to a überKnight.

Now, where do i go to choose my own Waffle-slave/boy/toy ?

Knight of the Pool,

Sturmy </font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

*shudders*

YnotclimbK2, as a canadian, the last thing I want to see is another picture of Jean Cretin. As you can see, the chair beside him is empty. That's where his buddy was sitting before he ran off with all my money! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes, Emma, pack it in, it was my turn to annoy the Canadians

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

*shudders*

YnotclimbK2, as a canadian, the last thing I want to see is another picture of Jean Cretin. As you can see, the chair beside him is empty. That's where his buddy was sitting before he ran off with all my money! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes, Emma, pack it in, it was my turn to annoy the Canadians

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Awwwwwwwwwww ok then... here's a more user friendly pic... :D

amis.jpg

Was this taken just before they put on their big red noses and climbed into the clown car? :confused: :confused: tongue.giftongue.gif </font>