The Waffle and the Penguin Should be Friends!

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hahahahahahahahahaha heeee!!

Snarker's had more snow!*

Everyone point and laugh!

*<font size = 1>Yes, I'm sure he'll point out I did too, but I live in Canada fer chrissakes.</font size = 1>

"Hahahahahahahahahaha heeee!!" right back at you. The forecasters were wrong (for a change :rolleyes: ) and we got NADA!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hahahahahahahahahaha heeee!!

Snarker's had more snow!*

Everyone point and laugh!

*<font size = 1>Yes, I'm sure he'll point out I did too, but I live in Canada fer chrissakes.</font size = 1>

"Hahahahahahahahahaha heeee!!" right back at you. The forecasters were wrong (for a change :rolleyes: ) and we got NADA!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

image.jpg

No, that isn't Vladivostok. It's the place I call home.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What are you mad about? Why not do like all the other Canadians and spend the winters in Florida? I'm sure Jim Boggs will be glad to see one more Canadian license plate.

I'm wondering how much longer I can put off mowing the grass. :D:D

image.jpg

What are you mad about? Why not do like all the other Canadians and spend the winters in Florida? I'm sure Jim Boggs will be glad to see one more Canadian license plate.

I'm wondering how much longer I can put off mowing the grass. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

image.jpg

</font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

image.jpg

</font>

Keke just exhibited another pair of uberFinn traits. Night vision and teleportation. Maggot is suddenly in the middle of one defended town and fired at me from some ungodly distance at night. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Time to break out the spare TNT, company's coming and a warm welcome is in the offing.

Keke just exhibited another pair of uberFinn traits. Night vision and teleportation. Maggot is suddenly in the middle of one defended town and fired at me from some ungodly distance at night. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Time to break out the spare TNT, company's coming and a warm welcome is in the offing.

Becket! Becket!!!!!

Will send you the scenario when I get home tonight. However, I am expecting one thing I seldom get from the wafflers...some ^%^%*^ feedback. You will have version 1.1 which was tested and told good to go as is, but always want feedback.

So pick a victim here with an IQ higher then a sponge [hard to do here, i know] and you should have it tonight.

Rune

Becket! Becket!!!!!

Will send you the scenario when I get home tonight. However, I am expecting one thing I seldom get from the wafflers...some ^%^%*^ feedback. You will have version 1.1 which was tested and told good to go as is, but always want feedback.

So pick a victim here with an IQ higher then a sponge [hard to do here, i know] and you should have it tonight.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Becket! Becket!!!!!

Rune

Well, my good friend and intellectual rival to a sea cucumber Axe2121 had mentioned something about wanting a game, so if he's still willing, we'll give it a go.

Feedback -- no problem at all.

[ March 08, 2004, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Originally posted by rune:

Becket! Becket!!!!!

Rune

Well, my good friend and intellectual rival to a sea cucumber Axe2121 had mentioned something about wanting a game, so if he's still willing, we'll give it a go.

Feedback -- no problem at all.

[ March 08, 2004, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

Keke just exhibited another pair of uberFinn traits. Night vision and teleportation. Maggot is suddenly in the middle of one defended town and fired at me from some ungodly distance at night. :mad:

Well, you tried to skip night battle, didn't ya cowardly maggot? :mad:

No turns from anybody else but Snooker... Resend the turns zipped if that would help.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Keke just exhibited another pair of uberFinn traits. Night vision and teleportation. Maggot is suddenly in the middle of one defended town and fired at me from some ungodly distance at night. :mad:

Well, you tried to skip night battle, didn't ya cowardly maggot? :mad:

No turns from anybody else but Snooker... Resend the turns zipped if that would help.