The Waffle and the Penguin Should be Friends!

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Becket:

LOL!

Checkmate -- what a beauty of a setup.

Obviously you never played that game as a child.

Repeat after me: "I know you are but what am I?" ad nauseum.

At the point when it seems you'll never stop: "Takes one to know one."

Although, come to think of it, Snarker, to the best of my knowledge, has no Canadian in him. As for being a maggot, well......

Originally posted by Becket:

LOL!

Although, come to think of it, Snarker, to the best of my knowledge, has no Canadian in him. As for being a maggot, well......

MrPeng's sig shows exactly why it's a good idea to stay the hell out of the GF.

edit: So I went to see where it came from and saw the locked Seanachai thread. Whoo boy. It was like watching a plane crash. I wanted to help but I knew there wasn't a thing I could do about it.

Oh, and among his last words in the other thread -- "The Goodalers are mildly amusing, as well."

[ March 09, 2004, 06:49 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

edit: So I went to see where it came from and saw the locked Seanachai thread. Whoo boy. It was like watching a plane crash. I wanted to help but I knew there wasn't a thing I could do about it.

Oh, and among his last words in the other thread -- "The Goodalers are mildly amusing, as well."

[ March 09, 2004, 06:49 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

<font size=5>Good Morning, Maggots!!</font size=5>

It is Day 1 of the very, very minor Junior Assistant Third Deputy deity Seanachai's exile :eek:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

As all of you know, for a curmudgeon like Seanachai to admit mild amusement is similar to Roger Ebert writing in a movie review, "Thumbs up - way, way up!" Personally, I'm shocked that Seanachai would ever admit to being so emotional. It probably has something to do with him getting a car - psychologically it has apparently pushed him over the edge. :eek:

All of you maggots are probably wondering, "Where is my turn?" Well, I'll get to them soon, and that's a promise. So calm down. On the other hand, Soddball and nevermind, you slackers, where are my turns? :D:D

<font size=5>Good Morning, Maggots!!</font size=5>

It is Day 1 of the very, very minor Junior Assistant Third Deputy deity Seanachai's exile :eek:

As all of you know, for a curmudgeon like Seanachai to admit mild amusement is similar to Roger Ebert writing in a movie review, "Thumbs up - way, way up!" Personally, I'm shocked that Seanachai would ever admit to being so emotional. It probably has something to do with him getting a car - psychologically it has apparently pushed him over the edge. :eek:

All of you maggots are probably wondering, "Where is my turn?" Well, I'll get to them soon, and that's a promise. So calm down. On the other hand, Soddball and nevermind, you slackers, where are my turns? :D:D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

LOL!

Although, come to think of it, Snarker, to the best of my knowledge, has no Canadian in him. As for being a maggot, well...... </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

LOL!

Although, come to think of it, Snarker, to the best of my knowledge, has no Canadian in him. As for being a maggot, well...... </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

Actually my grandfather was Canadian, and was half Canadian Indian.

This one reeks of Canadian. What's that intoxicating scent? Stale Moosehead beer and fox pee?

What I was told is that if I move to Canada, I wouldn't have to pay taxes because of that little tidbit.
AND you would be a Canadian...truly a just sentence.

Haven't even looked at the pile of ****e this place has become in months and what do I find today? A suspension of der uber-Gnome. Fer feck's sake, have you people lost all sense of history, brutality and self-loathing. Although I can't help but feel responsible, mebbe he got a bad bottle, counter-acted his meds and put him right off. Nah, he was off to begin with.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Actually my grandfather was Canadian, and was half Canadian Indian.

This one reeks of Canadian. What's that intoxicating scent? Stale Moosehead beer and fox pee?

What I was told is that if I move to Canada, I wouldn't have to pay taxes because of that little tidbit.
AND you would be a Canadian...truly a just sentence.

Haven't even looked at the pile of ****e this place has become in months and what do I find today? A suspension of der uber-Gnome. Fer feck's sake, have you people lost all sense of history, brutality and self-loathing. Although I can't help but feel responsible, mebbe he got a bad bottle, counter-acted his meds and put him right off. Nah, he was off to begin with.