Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

More mods in the works

Oh, its a 3-tone 'stone wall' pattern, I guess you'd call it. Tried to match a camou pattern from a book.

Of course with cmmods.com down and nothing good on TV lately, there's no telling how many camou patterns might get done before they see the light of day!

Guest ExplodingMonkey

CMMODS is going to melt down from all the activity when it comes back up.

Any chance those flak tanks are gonna get the CMBB treatment as well?

While waiting on cmmods.com I've finished another wirbelwind camou version for y'all. Northern Europe pine forest camou. And yes, they'll all be both CMBB and CMAK compatible.

I should probably rummage among my old PzIII and IV mods for camou options while continuing to wait.

Heya Mikey! Still doing your thing I see. Great!

Me, I've just started modding cargo ships for Silent Hunter.

I have a question for you: I used a CM:BB Sherman for my mod. Problem is, I've dumped all my CM vehicle mods into one large zip, readme's not included. I think it's one of yours, but I can't get to CMMods to check.

It's a plain unmarked Sherman M4A2, a 'from scratch' model. The files are dated april 11th, 2003. If it's one of yours can I have permission to use it, please?

Yup, if its an unmarked CMBB 'from scratch' Sherman that fits the polygons it's most probably mine. I think that April 2003 date might correspond with re-uploading to cmmods.com after the big crash.

Like my readme files always say, you can do anything to it you want for any purpose you want.