Cheery waffles make the steps from which TNT is assembled; Goodale shows the path

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

He seems to be holding an early version of a hockey stick. Surprise, surprise, he's got it upside down.

And he has the butt end of a lacrosse stick hanging out of his noggin.

It appears the Egyptians found O, Canada before Leif.

:mad: Maggots! I hate it when I'm enjoying forbidden sex and am the last to find out. :mad: :mad:

My neighbors are total jackasses. I just found out I'm banging the neighbor's wife! Apparently, I've been doing that for some months now. :D

Talking to the only other adult at the bus stop is enough grounds for NYC busybody fishwives to chatter. Although it was the husband of one that said something to my neighbor (who laughed when he told me).

I know who it is. How many of the brood think the next time I see the weasel I should tell him his wife was a lousy lay? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

He seems to be holding an early version of a hockey stick. Surprise, surprise, he's got it upside down.

And he has the butt end of a lacrosse stick hanging out of his noggin.

It appears the Egyptians found O, Canada before Leif. </font>

You know it's a screwy neighbourhood when you're the least retarded person in it. tongue.gif

And you should tell her that her husband was a lousy lay. That oughta stir things up.

You could tell them that their Black Lab was a better screw than either one of them. :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

You know it's a screwy neighbourhood when you're the least retarded person in it. tongue.gif

And you should tell her that her husband was a lousy lay. That oughta stir things up.

You could tell them that their Black Lab was a better screw than either one of them. :mad: </font>

(snip)How many of the brood think the next time I see the weasel I should tell him his wife was a lousy lay? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Is he Sicilian? "Never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line!" You may want to think this situation over a little longer. He may be in the federal witness protection program. :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

(snip)How many of the brood think the next time I see the weasel I should tell him his wife was a lousy lay? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Is he Sicilian? "Never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line!" You may want to think this situation over a little longer. He may be in the federal witness protection program. :eek: :eek: </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

Maybe you should pork everybody's wives and solve the speculation. :mad:

If it was just me and these wimmen left on earth, I'd be a blind, hairy-palmed man and the human race would die out. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Maybe you should pork everybody's wives and solve the speculation. :mad:

If it was just me and these wimmen left on earth, I'd be a blind, hairy-palmed man and the human race would die out. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

You could tell them that their Black Lab was a better screw than either one of them. :mad: </font>