Cheery waffles make the steps from which TNT is assembled; Goodale shows the path

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Fenster wrote:...

Stop right there, just stop. As a reporter you should always, ALWAYS, check the reliability of your source. Doing a quick Google on the maggot brings up nothing but French language sites....SACRE BLEU!!!!

As you are Canadian, and therefore most French-like, I understand your affection for such maggots, but you still suk weak-old monkey nuts. That lad is lowest form of whiney troll and should be better with a large fish.

'nuff said.

Originally posted by Soddball:

Let's have a contest. You can all decide which part of Axe's head you could change to make him more ugly than he is.

It's a tough one, but I know The Brood can come up with something.

We could move the hair from his chin to his ears and eyebrows. :mad: :mad:

My self esteem has reach a new all-time low.

You posted a picture with you looking like an ancient Egyptian priest dressed in modern day garb, and you didn't think you'd get pounced on? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh, the huge manatee!

If you want your self esteem boosting, go hang out in the Cuddly Love Bundles Hold Your Hand And Tell You You're Not A Wanker Thread.

This is a TNT-Chucking zone. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Maybe we could move his ears to the top of his head. That way people would be so amazed at how wierd he looks they'd fail to notice the badger on his chin. :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

You posted a picture with you looking like an ancient Egyptian priest dressed in modern day garb, and you didn't think you'd get pounced on? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh, the huge manatee! </font>

In honour of St. Patrick's day, I decided to try Murphy's Stout (Pub Draft). It has that rattly ball gassifier thingy like Guinness, an ounce more stout per can, and was $5 US cheaper. That's like $10 CND or tuppence to you Brits. :mad: :mad:

It's damn good too. Side by side with Guinness, it would be close.

Originally posted by Snarker:

In honour of St. Patrick's day, I decided to try Murphy's Stout (Pub Draft). It has that rattly ball gassifier thingy like Guinness, an ounce more stout per can, and was $5 US cheaper. That's like $10 CND or tuppence to you Brits. :mad: :mad:

Hmmm. I shall give it a test drive this Thursday.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Hmmm. I shall give it a test drive this Thursday. </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

So that it's clear I'm not being unfair, and not ashamed to show my ugly mug, here's the only photo of me on the interweb. From my holiday on Barbados.

34317696_mini.jpg

Wisely, my face is hidden by poor camera work and toasty tropical sun.

Dressed like a computer geek, even on vacation.